懷孕前後

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 489

1#
發表於 09-8-13 18:42 |只看該作者
I was discharged fm Unixx Hospital yesterday. My doctor Dr. Alexandar Yip has been fantastic. I will recommend him to anyone.

but i had terrible experince at the nursary the night (11:30 p.m.) before discharge. One of those clinic assistant shake my NB baby 3 times without supporting her neck when I was doing bf at the nursary. I was shocked and worried that my baby get hurt. I ask to talk to the NO (Nurse Officer i.e. head of the nurses in chinese) but they refused to put me thru after a long waiting of 30 mins in the midnight. I almost need to call police on that night as I was so worry about the well being of my baby. the NO finally came to talk to me (0100 am). Another mummy heard my voice and also willing to be my witness. She also had terriable encounter with that particular clinic assistant. She voiced her opinion to the NO too. the baby dr. checked her at 12:00 p.m. said she is fine and I requested to see my baby any time that mid-night to ensure she would be okay. We were discharged but I will seek another dr. to perform an independent check to make sure Unixx Hospital did not hurt my baby. It was heart breaking and terrible experince. Just want to let all BK mummies to be aware of the clinic assistant at Unixx Hospital. Most of them are very nice n helpful but watch out the devil one(s). Just pay extra attention as we all want to bring home with a healthy baby, our baby is precious to us!

大宅

積分: 3134

2#
發表於 09-8-13 18:52 |只看該作者
咁恐怖既,咁個Nursing officer有咩解釋丫?個“行兇者”咩動機呢?係咪痴架?

複式洋房

積分: 489

3#
發表於 09-8-13 19:16 |只看該作者
i think it was complete lack of professionalism and crude to hv this happened in the hospital nursary room which supposed to be safe. watch out and tell yr friends to make sure by yr NB is properly looked after

首頁

尾頁

跳至