論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1314

發表於 05-1-30 07:55 |顯示全部帖子

想問如果約滿前先俾工人放假, 續約後是否又一定要再放佢 ?

我個賓賓7月先約滿, 我打算同佢續約, 但佢屋企有事, 想3月先放假回鄉, 我本來已應承了她, 但剛聽朋友講, 現時法列規定續約後一年內工人一定要回家一次, 且入境處嚴格執行, 即是如我讓她3月回鄉, 7月後之一年內亦一定要讓她再回鄉, 我那有這麼多假讓她一年離開兩次呢, 想問

子爵府

積分: 12595

發表於 05-1-31 12:01 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 想問如果約滿前先俾工人放假, 續約後是否又一定要再放佢 ?

AQMum,

你個賓賓7月後之一年內,去澳門一日遊回hk時便可蓋到dh working visa valid until her contract expiry, no need to get tourist visa for going to Macau, just bring along her passport, and HKID and DH contract for safety.
A friend of mine did the same near Christmas 2004.

有bk member 說去中國一日遊都得,但去中國要申請visa,+ visa fee。

大宅

發表於 05-1-31 23:01 |顯示全部帖子

Bluestar,

Thank you for your response. But I don't quite understand. Do you mean it is not necessary to go back to Phillippines just anywhere outside HK is ok to let immigration know that she has left HK for holiday ? I can't figure out the purpose of forcing the DH leave HK 1 yr after contract renewal. What's the reason for this requirement ? Thank you very much.

別墅

積分: 790

發表於 05-2-1 03:14 |顯示全部帖子

to:AQMUM,
首先, 3月放假, 入境處係唔理,唔睇,乜都唔知.
然後, 7月續約, 程序係: 完約- 回國放假- 返港- 新約開工.
但,入境處話,如果僱傭雙方在新舊約之間,未能安排工人放假, 咁,因為合約係兩年, 先會將工人的居留權(VISA) 暫簽一年(即係叫做寬限期), 工人必要呢一年內回國放假, 咁, 回港時, (VISA)就會加簽多一年啦(即係共兩年啦)

入境處的放假定義,係出香港境 & 入香港境.
so, 好多工人都只係去深圳or澳門一日遊, 成本二三佰, 咁就搞掂啦~

該用戶已被刪除

發表於 05-2-1 09:23 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

象牙宮

積分: 223604

2018復活節勳章 醒目開學勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 05-2-1 11:05 |顯示全部帖子

聽聞話以前冇硬性規定幾時要俾大假工人, 於是有啲工人連續幾個約都冇離開過香港, 就有工人以連續七年居港o既理由要求攞永久身份証, 於是近年入境處就改為每次續約只簽一年visa, 當放完假回港時再批另一年visa.

聽聞咋, 唔知真定假. ?-( ?-(

男爵府

積分: 6388

發表於 05-2-1 11:52 |顯示全部帖子

Yes she has the right according to one of the clauses in the domestic helper contract. Last year my yanyan wanted to take early vacation before contract renewal, upon calling immigration and they refer this clause to me I changed my mind. That is strictly by the contract terms she is entitled to go back to country of origin within a year after contract renewal and the court will honour this.

子爵府

積分: 12595

發表於 05-2-1 12:23 |顯示全部帖子

AQMum,

What badspriteboy and DoReMi媽媽 wrote is 100% correct

大宅

發表於 05-2-1 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you so much for all your advice.

In fact I just called Immigration today to confirm and they told me exactly the same. They said the maid must go back to place of origin for at least 7 days. Other places are not ok according to the contract clause no. 13.

I'm afraid even if go to Macau or China for just 1 day is ok, I may still need to take the risk of violating the law or my maid may request for one more leave after contract renewal. So, I think I will try to talk to her to take the holiday later but that will definitly disappoint her. Very trouble!!

大宅

積分: 3772

發表於 05-2-2 00:26 |顯示全部帖子

I called the labour department today. They said that if you would renew the contract with the helper. She is entilted to have 7 days more days holiday in addition to her 14 days holiday upon the compeltion of her two year contract..

21 days holiday for two years of work? Is it right?

伯爵府

積分: 18534

牛年勳章

發表於 05-2-2 01:28 |顯示全部帖子

我家菲菲四月約滿,我們打算續約兩年,她說不需要放假回家。
我應怎樣和她計算假期呢?
還有,她第一張約滿是否應有一張回國機票給她?
可否等兩年後約滿再一起計算?

謝謝幫忙!

首頁

尾頁