Re: BabyPlus真的有效嗎?

千幾蚊
:-D :-P :-o

大宅

積分: 1190

4#
發表於 05-2-18 14:07 |只看該作者

I don't believe it at all personally. I choose to buy "花膠" & 燕窩 ,and take the supplement adviced by my O/G doctor instead.

Don't waste your money.

複式洋房

積分: 134

5#
發表於 05-2-23 00:57 |只看該作者

You are welcomed to attend a FREE seminar this Friday and have this question answered by professionals and fathers and mothers who used the system.

We are proud to announce the arrival of another BabyPlus baby today. We have sold approx. 200 units since we started marketing in HK six months ago. We are confident that mothers in HK will have the same positive experiences as those from U.S. and all over the world.

It is important not to waste money on matters which are unproven and have no effect. BabyPlus has been used by more than 70,000 mothers worldwide and many used it the second and third time.

Please attend the seminar, have your questions answered and then make an informed decision. Those who has read the books written by Shichida and Doman should note that they referred to the theories of BabyPlus in their works.

We only intend to give your child the best we can. We have capacity for approx. 25 parents and we have few seats remaining. Those interested should contact KinderU at 29702382 to reserve their seats.

The seminar will be held at Room 601, 8 Hysan Avenue, Causewya Bay, Hong Kong at 7 pm.

複式洋房

積分: 134

6#
發表於 05-2-24 23:09 |只看該作者

Thanks to all parents for your response.

Our seminar for this Friday is all full. Please register early for our seminar for March. Please call KinderU at 29702382 (Ms. Ngan) for details.

BabyPlus

複式洋房

積分: 165

7#
發表於 05-2-27 15:59 |只看該作者

i am one of the mother who used babyplus and my daughter was born on 23/12. i started using this device during the late stage of my pregnancy but still, i found it veryreally work. my baby is now 2 month old and she is very calm throughout. she seldom cries unless she is hungry. she has great apetite (weigh 14 pounds now) and eats up to 7 oz of milk before bed. the most amazing thing is that she is very alert and sensitive. i saw her eyes following the moving objects on her bed as early as her 5 days' old.
來看看毛霜的世界 ^_^ http://www.babyhome.com.tw/sonyamo[img align=right]http://bb4.babyhome.com.tw/UPLOAD4/78244/abc.gif[/img][size=large]來看看毛霜的世界

首頁

尾頁

跳至