發表於 05-2-17 11:46 |只看該作者

Re: 想買個平平地既焗爐, 有無好介紹

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 2160

4#
發表於 05-2-17 14:00 |只看該作者

I bought an oven two months ago. It is of 忠臣牌. At that time there was 10% off in Fortress. So it costs only HK$249. It is recommended by BK mothers because it is cheap and workable. The size is as big as a microwave oven. So I need to buy a new shelf to hold the oven!! My husband laughed at me:為個焗爐要買多個打架!
For me, I am a new learner. So I don't aim at buying an expensive one. So far I have tried to bake chicken wings and cod fish. I haven't tried to make a cake or cookie. I would try this later.
Not long ago, I saw 實惠 that there is another model of 忠臣牌. It costs around HK$330 (there is a free egg beater). I also saw that an oven in 惠康 . However you need to use a lot of 印花 to redeem an oven. It seems that it is not worth. :-P

男爵府

積分: 6972

5#
發表於 05-2-17 15:14 |只看該作者

sauyeema,

Thanks for your advise. One of my friend has recommend 土豆牌 to me. May be I will try. One more question, if I want to learn baking, is it a must to buy a mixer?

大宅

積分: 2160

6#
發表於 05-2-17 16:43 |只看該作者

Some of BK mama also recommend 土豆牌. I think it is also good. But I can't find this brand in the department store. So I eventually bought the 忠臣牌.
I heard from my friend that the egg beater is a must when you make a cake. Otherwise, you would be exhausted after mixing the eggs and the texture of the cake is not good. Sorry, I am not an expert in baking cakes.

男爵府

積分: 6972

7#
發表於 05-2-18 12:57 |只看該作者

sauyeema,

Thanks for your reply. 土豆 can be found in 實惠 ONLY.

首頁

尾頁

跳至