跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1688

1#
發表於 09-10-28 08:38 |只看該作者
We are a Canada citizen and went back to HK 11 years ago. I have 2 kids with 6 yrs and 1 yr. We are thinking about back to Canada for my kids.
Is any experience parents can advice what element I need to concern about before I decide to return?
When is the best time come back to Toronto?
I don't know too much about the school system in Toronto. Anyone can help to let me know more about the school in Toronto and what can I choice?

子爵府

積分: 10881

環保接龍勳章

2#
發表於 09-10-29 01:29 |只看該作者
As my personal opinion, I think spring/summer time should be good for returning to Canada. Your child and you will have more time to manage and settle before school starts in Sept.

The public school your 6 yrs old will attend is solely depends on which location you will be living. If Toronto is the cityyou are looking for, hope the link provided will able to help you!
http://www.tdsb.on.ca/

Ziggy, will you become a stay home mom or find yourself a job in TO? Cus if you are planing to work, then day care for your 1yr is also an important issue you might need to address.

[ 本帖最後由 tchu 於 09-10-29 23:41 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 1688

3#
發表於 09-10-29 13:43 |只看該作者
tchu, Thanks for your information !!!
Actually, we are still struggling back to Canada now or few years later. What do you think about the kid study in Canada? Do they enjoy learning?

If we go back to Canada, most likely we will live in Markham area. I will be full time mom.

原帖由 tchu 於 09-10-29 01:29 發表
As my personal opinion, I think spring/summer time should be good for returning to Canada. Your child and you will have more time to manage and settle before school starts in Sept.

The public schoo ...

子爵府

積分: 10881

環保接龍勳章

4#
發表於 09-10-30 00:20 |只看該作者
Hi Ziggy,

You are very welcome! 我應為小朋友在加拿大讀書會比香港輕鬆好多,壓力同功課方面亦會比香港小。

你幾時回流加國當然有好多嘢要考慮,所以千萬唔好心急做決定。 如果你住Markham, 咁你小朋友嘅校區就係 York Region District School Board 啦!其網址係http://www.yrdsb.edu.on.ca/

如果你係stay home mom, 咁你至少唔洗擔心day care 的問題。 因為托兒服務喺加國係既貴又缺空位o家。

原帖由 ziggy 於 09-10-29 13:43 發表
tchu, Thanks for your information !!!
Actually, we are still struggling back to Canada now or few years later. What do you think about the kid study in Canada? Do they enjoy learning?

If we go back ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至