跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 862

1#
發表於 05-5-5 12:00 |只看該作者

抄工人一問?

I want to fry my maid without notice when my new one nearly arrive. What I should be pay attention? Please give me some ideas and advices.

1. one way air ticket to Manila. how long is it needed to open, 14 days or 30 days? is it counted from the last working day?
2. salary to last working day ($109 per day) + 14 days salary of annual leave ($109x14)?
3. $100 allowance from Manila to province?
4. one month salary $3270 to compensate the one month notice?
5. one female witness when frying her, can it be my mother or one of my girl friend?
6. ask her to pack all luggage immediately and check before she leave on the same day?
7. send fax of the termination notice to HK Immi on the same day?
8. do i need to change lock, phone no. once after she left?
9. what other things should i beware after she left?
10. if she does not accept to receive the money and termination, what can i do?

Please kindly advise. Many thanks.

民房

積分: 13

2#
發表於 05-5-5 12:13 |只看該作者

Re: 抄工人一問?

其實最好就搵番僱傭公司搞,由佢地送埋個工人去機場,睇住佢入閘上機,一了百了,唔使自己煩.

複式洋房

積分: 209

3#
發表於 05-5-5 13:34 |只看該作者

1. one way air ticket to Manila. how long is it needed to open, 14 days or 30days? is it counted from the last working day?

** Better 30days . the $ difference is not that much.
If u need my travel agent's tel, Pls PM me.

2. salary to last working day ($109 per day) + 14 days salary of annual leave ($109x14)?

3. $100 allowance from Manila to province?

** As what contract written

4. one month salary $3270 to compensate the one month notice?

**Yes

5. one female witness when frying her, can it be my mother or one of my girl friend?
girl friend is better,

6. ask her to pack all luggage immediately and check before she leave on the same day?

** of course, so better to tell her pack in the morning.Sat is better. Maid always have much more things than u can imagine.

7. send fax of the termination notice to HK Immi on the same day?
** as soon as she leave your home, better same hour!!

8. do i need to change lock, phone no. once after she left?

Must change lock. Tel no? depends on what is your case.
Want to share? pls email <[email protected]>

9. what other things should i beware after she left?
10. if she does not accept to receive the money and termination, what can i do?

Pls check PM now

洋房

積分: 94

4#
發表於 05-5-5 13:54 |只看該作者

1) I think you better prepare a termination letter with acceptable termination reason. I just fired mine at late Apr 2005, she refused to sign and leave because she insisted a termination letter with "good" reason for her to show to the immigration department and future employer!

2) I think it's saver if the ticket valid date is longer than 30 days because if, just in case the maid want to play game and open case in labour department, then she can stay at lease 5 weeks as labour department will arrange meeting within 5 weeks time. So if the ticket is 30 days, in the worse case, it may expire before the maid use it and you need to prepare another for her.

3) A payment receipt with all $$ breakdown listed and signed by both maid, you and witness (girl friend, know english is better).

4) An annoucement states that she packs all her lagguages, (optional with good physical and mental health) and sign by her.

5) As learnt from my lesson, it's better you try your best to peace hr, let her feel comfortable when leave. e.g thanks for her help la, just her working approach is not suitable for your family la, will try your best to refer her for new employer la, willing and available for contact when her future employer need referal la (of course, if future employer show up, you can tell them the truth!), etc.

I think I did handle badly, without comfort her and my maid refused to leave, so I called police, so she "媽" 住走, then disappeared without collecting air-ticket from agency for 10 days now. So expecting her to go to labour department for case and legal process coming. It's lucky that the ticket is valid until early Jul 05. :-(

首頁

尾頁

跳至