跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 77

1#
發表於 10-8-8 16:39 |只看該作者
各位朋友

本人一家七口原本是移民美國紐約Brookyln,本來很開心,預計今年12月中便舉家移民去美國,但申請我來的哥哥同我講唔會幫我找Apartment 或屋租,對我又非常冷淡,我睇他不想幫我,怕負累佢,我現在非常徬徨,因美國咁大又唔知邊度好,我的仔女多又唔知邊度有好學校區,我心目中有兩個地方,1)紐約皇后區Queens. 2﹞麻省
不過我知道皇后區有很多黑人,哪一區黑人比較少白人多,而且學校綱好租金平呢?或者可否講多些資料給我知。
麻省我一啲資料都沒有?可否給我多些資料,我想知這哪度地方學校綱好租金平而且多白人居往呢?
最後我想知道每月在香港退休金,可不可以計收入而申請美國每年退稅呢?因為我哥哥一時話可以退稅,一時又話要在美國賺錢才可申請美國每年退稅。
我真是很希望各位朋友提供議見及資料,就算一點一滴都萬二份感謝!我不想成為我哥哥的負累!

Thank !!!!!!!

Iris上

大宅

積分: 4981

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

2#
發表於 10-8-10 02:44 |只看該作者
Hi Iris,

I live in Queens for many years. Flushing, Fresh Meadows, Bayside and Forest Hills have many Asians / Chinese people. If you will be heavily relying on the public transportation, Flushing and Forest Hills are good choices. If you want your kids to study in a good school district, then you may want to consider Bayside, Little Neck and part of Fresh Meadows areas. Hope that helps.

洋房

3#
發表於 10-8-11 01:29 |只看該作者
多謝你的幫助及提供議見,我想選擇Bayside, Little Neck ,part of Fresh Meadows areas and bayside.想請問這些地方的租金是否很貴及有邊間好的中小學呢? Forest Hills是否很多黑人呢?邊度多白人呢?有邊間Agent 好及可否給該Agent 的Website 比我?

Thank you!!

Iris

洋房

4#
發表於 10-8-11 01:56 |只看該作者
你好!
我對風水、八字、面相都有研究而且成日幫人睇, 聲譽及準確度高, 有不少人叫我移民後幫人睇八字風水,我想問吓這行是否有得做呢?

Thank you !!!!!!

Iris

大宅

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

5#
發表於 10-8-11 22:00 |只看該作者
I believe the rent is around $1200 and $1800 range for a 2 to 3 bedroom house in Bayside, Little Neck and Fresh Meadow (白人and Asians neighborhood). I personally don’t think Forest Hills has很多黑人, however that area definitely lives with many people in different nationalities. Since Forest Hill is very close to Manhattan, commuting to the city is really convenience. If you concern about黑人, you may not want to live in Jamaica / Far Rockaway areas. I don’t have any agent contact info, but you can search in Chinese Newspaper or Craigslist.com. Most of中小學 in school district 26 are pretty decent, you can go to the link below and do some research http://www.schooldigger.com/go/NY/district/00099/search.aspx

洋房

6#
發表於 10-8-11 22:19 |只看該作者
Thank you your information!
如果對八字有興趣我可以免費幫你簡單批一批你的八字.

Iris

大宅

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

7#
發表於 10-8-13 20:50 |只看該作者
Iris,
You're welcome. I'm glad to help!

洋房

8#
發表於 10-8-15 14:59 |只看該作者

回覆 1# socloudy 的文章

Dear socloudy

I am very pleased to made friend with you. If you like, you can give your 年月日時 to me. 我稍後覆你. 如果你不想公開可 '猫'比我.用我的駐冊名 Hosannaoec 加老虎加HK就得.

Iris

洋房

9#
發表於 10-8-18 16:26 |只看該作者

回覆 4# socloudy 的文章

Thank your helping!

我想知 Bayside, Little Neck and Fresh Meadow 那些學校好呢?小學及高中都須要,還有這些地方有無Subway ? 出入是否要私家車呢?

Thanks!

Iris上

大宅

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

10#
發表於 10-8-18 22:07 |只看該作者
Iris,

Thanks for the offer to 批八字, but I don't want to take up your time.
There is no subway to go directly to those 3 cities. However, you can always take bus and transfer to subway. 私家車 is a big plus but not a must. Cardozo and Bayside High School are great schools. I don’t know much of elementary schools there but was told ps173 and ps188 are very good schools as well.

洋房

11#
發表於 10-8-18 22:58 |只看該作者

回覆 1# socloudy 的文章

Dear socloudy

多謝你的有用知料,使我明白了很多,其實你喜不喜歡住美國紐約呢?我覺得這裡的屋很舊又很貴租,有不少人是白鴿眼,很會看人低,若果不為了子女讀書,真不會過來美國,
想問下Queens and Brookyln 那處學校好些?

Iris上

男爵府

積分: 7794

12#
發表於 10-8-19 19:05 |只看該作者
路過搭訕... :)
2個區都有好有壞...好depends on 你嘅location.. 同小朋友年紀... 高中--我反而揀brooklyn, 因為3大特殊高中喺brooklyn/ close to Manhattan, Citywide Gifted and Talent school就喺Manhattan 嘅lower east side 近FDR exit 5... 小朋友叻, 入得到, 住Brooklyn返學易啲..
小朋友細個, Queens -zone 25-26...近so cloudy 家都好正!!
我自己就住staten island. 返Manhattan 近過好多Brooklyn地方出去...因為直上BQE公路...
大女返citywide gifted school, 細仔喺staten island 返daycare which open 7am-7pm..

其實new york 多chinese 巳算好小小.... 南部中部情況返而仲令人担心... 好多時, 只係中國人行路頭dup dup... 自覺差過人咋... 大家都係平起平座嘛....
原帖由 hosannaoec 於 10-8-18 09:58 AM 發表
Dear socloudy

多謝你的有用知料,使我明白了很多,其實你喜不喜歡住美國紐約呢?我覺得這裡的屋很舊又很貴租,有不少人是白鴿眼,很會看人低,若果不為了子女讀書,真不會過來美國,
想問下Queens and Brookyln 那處學校好些?

Iris ...

大宅

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

13#
發表於 10-8-20 00:43 |只看該作者
我喜歡住紐約ah…住了20+ years la. My friends, my family and my job are all here… I’m not too familiar with Brooklyn schools but my hubby told me that Dyker Height is a good school district in Brookyn. In my opinion, 白鴿眼,看低人 can be a worldwide thing (not just in US or NY). As long as I do my shares, I rarely concern how others feel about me. Like Nillie said, NY has lots of Chinese, you don’t have to worry too much about it.

洋房

14#
發表於 10-8-20 00:46 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Nillie_Mami 的文章

Dear Nillie_Mami

你好!多謝你的意見

其實我對new York所知無幾,我想問下staten island 好唔好住?交通是否方便,有無地鐵?租金貴唔貴呢?治安好唔好呢?學校怎樣呢?我真係很想知。

Iris 上

洋房

15#
發表於 10-8-20 00:56 |只看該作者

回覆 2# socloudy 的文章

Dear socloudy

我很開心可以認識你,
我的意思是Chinese 看低Chinese .
因為我哥哥買嘢時在中國人店,我見店員其態度甚惡劣,所以我有感而發,我反而喜歡同多外國人地區。

Iris 上

大宅

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

16#
發表於 10-8-20 01:12 |只看該作者
Hi Iris,
I don’t think it’s Chinese 看低Chinese, but店員態度惡劣 is true. They want everybody to act as quickly as possible so we don’t block the lines. I believe some of Chinese supermarkets require to count on the # of customers they have served for the day. Of course they want to have more head count… Although I don’t agree with their 態度, but I can understand the reason behind it…

洋房

17#
發表於 10-8-20 01:40 |只看該作者

回覆 1# socloudy 的文章

Dear socloudy

可能我只看見極少部份人的態度。
我12月初便來new york,你認為租了屋先才全家來new york,還是到埗後才租屋呢,如果租屋先,我又未看清楚,應怎樣辨呢,真很煩!可否比些意見?

Iris上

男爵府

積分: 7794

18#
發表於 10-8-20 03:00 |只看該作者
Well, I don't like to live close to Chinese, because... it is equal to "dirty neighborhood" in Common sense here.. as area like Mongkok "women street" or YauMatae Temple street...
Therefore, I am happy to stay in Staten Island, which I can keep my living style like in Melbourne, Australia where I came from.
hum.. people in NY may not agree with me, but have to be fair if they did or currently live in Staten Island at well.
For me, I drive everyday, because of my job, also because my daughter studies in Manhattan.
Same as Queens and Brooklyn, we have good and bad neighborhood. And average rent is about 1/4 cheaper than in Queens or Brooklyn, because we have a tool at the bridge. However, that is what I like.. so all those troublesome people or young teenagers will not choose Staten Island to be the target. And we have relatively less crime than other boro-- (if we don't count the hate crime to those Mexican) at St. George which I will not go there by myself.

I live at Old Town, only 3 Asian families in whole neighbourhood, you can also ask So Cloudy.. it is so lovely here. Our house at dead end, no alternative parking, no meter, so you can park anywhere and people here all obey the rules.
Most are White, no black no spanish.
our neighbourhood with no rat, no cockroach...

well.. my daughter learns about cockroach at school.. as she has never seen one before she was 6, and her classmates ran away that time when they found one at the school trip in Brooklyn.. but she didn't know what it was.. so her teacher taught her what cockroach is.. and teacher also acknowledged Amanda's classmates that Amanda lives in Staten Island, so she may not know what that is. Well.. I have to say.. our neighbourhood is very clean, but not everywhere in Staten Island.
3 Asian families.. me, another from China Canton area and one from Korea.
We had PS 48, almost the best PS zone school in our island. IS with good reputation as well.. but as my girl can get into the school in Manhattan, so we let her go.
Transport- we have express bus to Manhattan. about 1-3 min each at 6am-9am. from my home to Manhattan midtown is about 35-45min.
from 8:30am.. will take an hour because of the traffic.
Bus to Brooklyn 8Ave as well or to 86th Street (2 different Chinatown in Brooklyn).
we have train, and we have ferry to Manhattan which is free transportation to Manhattan(30 mins like from Central to Tsimshatsui).
Well, I just get used to drive.. the wheels are my legs.
If you don't know how to drive or if you want to shop at walking distant.. (chinese groceries).
then, you have to pay high rent.., usually crown, air not fresh and room is so small... that is my feeling.. like 8thAve, 86th street, Ave U (3 brooklyn Chinatown). or Manhattan Chinatown at lower east side or Flushing close to Main street.. in Queens.

If you want better quality of life, then you need to commute.. well.. Fish and bear's palm... that depends on what you need.

原帖由 hosannaoec 於 10-8-19 11:46 AM 發表
Dear Nillie_Mami

你好!多謝你的意見

其實我對new York所知無幾,我想問下staten island 好唔好住?交通是否方便,有無地鐵?租金貴唔貴呢?治安好唔好呢?學校怎樣呢?我真係很想知。

Iris 上 ...

大宅

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

19#
發表於 10-8-20 11:02 |只看該作者
如果租屋先,你擔心未看清楚,甘不如考慮住返幾日酒店先才租屋?我唔熟租屋行情,但看中文報紙都一定有樓租.最緊要係間屋near by 有public transportation & near by你小朋友学校. 到NY要開bank account, apply工咭...

洋房

20#
發表於 10-8-20 11:25 |只看該作者

回覆 1# socloudy 的文章

Dear socloudy

多謝你的意見。

Iris

首頁

尾頁

跳至