跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 147

1#
發表於 05-6-26 23:38 |只看該作者

奶奶, 唔好再比壓力啦...

My 99 and 老爺 is very traditional... 重boy 輕女. My husband is the only son. She always gave problems to us, forces us to visit her frequently, occupies every important festivals. I really wants to have our own time with bb after a week's work. I really wants to din with my own mum and dad in those festivals. No one is as good as my own mum and dad. They help me to look after bb, pay all bb expense....so many many things without asking for any returns.
I just think 99 is very selfish.
***I love Potato***

男爵府

積分: 7564

2#
發表於 05-6-28 02:24 |只看該作者

Re: 奶奶, 唔好再比壓力啦...

唔好比自己0甘大壓力囉.

如果有時想番自己屋企食飯, 咪同佢講囉.

可能初時佢0地會唔鍾意, 但係遲0的習慣0左就會好0的嫁0拉.
違規簽名-超版代刪

複式洋房

積分: 241

3#
發表於 05-6-28 12:05 |只看該作者

Re: 奶奶, 唔好再比壓力啦...

薯條媽媽 寫道:
My 99 and 老爺 is very traditional... 重boy 輕女. My husband is the only son. She always gave problems to us, forces us to visit her frequently, occupies every important festivals. I really wants to have our own time with bb after a week's work. I really wants to din with my own mum and dad in those festivals. No one is as good as my own mum and dad. They help me to look after bb, pay all bb expense....so many many things without asking for any returns.
I just think 99 is very selfish.

My mother-in-law used to do the same thing and always demanded us to go to her home for dinner or she'd complain if we didn't do so. I talked to my husband and we agreed that we'll visit his mother once every two weeks and I usually take an initiatve in arranging a gathering/dinner with his family on festival days, sometimes I'll choose 正日 and sometimes I'll just reserve it for my family. Perhaps, my mother-in-law finally understands that we have our own "family", she is no longer that "demanding".

首頁

尾頁

跳至