跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 152

1#
發表於 05-9-29 10:26 |只看該作者

Sorbolene Cream

I would like to buy this Sorbolene Cream with brand "Soul-Pattinson Chemisty". This is my doctor introduce to me, does anyone know where can I buy?
Thanks!

大宅

積分: 2035

2#
發表於 05-9-30 12:59 |只看該作者

Re: Sorbolene Cream

You can buy it in most of the shops selling Australian stuff, like the one in Hollywood Plaza near Pizza Hut. If you have any friends going to Australia, ask them to buy for you because it is really cheap in Australia.

男爵府

積分: 5425

3#
發表於 05-9-30 14:37 |只看該作者

yeah! it's true! Sorbolene Cream is available everywhere in Australia. doctors said it is the best skin care product with visible result.
LittleCloud 寫道:
You can buy it in most of the shops selling Australian stuff, like the one in Hollywood Plaza near Pizza Hut. If you have any friends going to Australia, ask them to buy for you because it is really cheap in Australia.
[img align=left]http://jsebeauty.com/sophia/owen11.jpg[/img]

複式洋房

積分: 152

4#
發表於 05-9-30 16:24 |只看該作者

miffy_sophie & LittleCloud,

Thanks for your reply!

Sorbolene cream really a very goods skin care produce, especially for me as I have "rosacea". Actually I haven't use this cream before until I go to see the doctor. When I use this cream, I feel very comfortable. And I know there have so many brand of Sorbolene cream in Hong Kong but my doctor said to me the ingredient will be different with different brand. That why I need to buy the one with "Soul-Pattinson Chemisty"(that is my doctor recommend to me). I already go to many Pharmacy, and all of them are not sold this brand. I have no courage to use another brand as I have "Rosacea".

首頁

尾頁

跳至