跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7375

1#
發表於 05-10-31 10:14 |只看該作者

poo poo in the midnight

My son is 6 months old now. But he still have watery poo poo many many times a day, (around 10!)

What make us more frustrated is that he will poo poo in the midnight! He got big watery poo poo twice in a night, all over the diaper, in these two weeks! My family and I feel so tired now!

We have taken him to see the doctor but the doctor said he is not having diarrhea.

Shall I stop breastfeed him and change to formula milk so that he could have solid poo poo?

:-(

大宅

積分: 2529

2#
發表於 05-10-31 11:12 |只看該作者

Re: poo poo in the midnight

唔好因為禁就唔餵人奶啦!我初初都係禁,帶佢睇e生。e生叫我俾佢試下奶粉,係當時D便便係杰D,但係濕疹勁起。肉痛C我!係尾我戒口,唔飲奶同唔食蛋。BB的便便次數少左,重冇禁水。你試下先啦!

大宅

積分: 2623

3#
發表於 05-10-31 11:12 |只看該作者

其實你囝囝都6個月大, 可以開始食d固體食物, 食左固體食物d便便就會無咁水架啦, 唔使因為咁同佢轉奶粉囉, 記住, 母乳先係對佢最好架
Prudence is my Treasure. She was born on 04 Nov 2004~ p:-Dq

男爵府

積分: 7768

4#
發表於 05-10-31 14:37 |只看該作者

My baby Hayes also was the same as your son, when he was under 6 months old. I was extremely tired to change diaper during midnight, a very cold night.
You may try semi-solid foods for baby, poo poo condition gradually would be improved. Meanwhile, you may look which foods you took that trigger baby from sensitivity.

Hayes mama

Hayes had been breastfeeding for almost 3 years, then naturally weaned by himself!

Wish Hayes with Love, Peace & Joy!!

男爵府

5#
發表於 05-10-31 14:54 |只看該作者

I have tried to introduce solid food to my son when he was 5.5 month. However, after 1 week, he started to get big watery poo poo in the midnight. So I stopped feeding the cereal for around 2 weeks. But he continue to have watery poo poo ...

Now, I started to give him cereal again but I am afraid watery poo poo still exist ... :-(

男爵府

積分: 7768

6#
發表於 05-10-31 15:09 |只看該作者

Oh my dear, your son's condition really made you worried.
Please check which foods or drinks, such as peanut, cow milk, diary products, beans, spicy foods, soft drink, wheat or else.... you took might aggravate baby's disgestion problem/burden. Surely, mama milk is the best, formula can not replace.

Hayes mama
Hayes had been breastfeeding for almost 3 years, then naturally weaned by himself!

Wish Hayes with Love, Peace & Joy!!

男爵府

7#
發表於 05-11-1 08:55 |只看該作者

I have eaten some chocolate recently ... I will do so when I got pressure from work I am not sure if this is the reason ...

Last night, my son's poo poo got less watery. But he still got poo poo in the mid night!

公爵府

積分: 29405

8#
發表於 05-11-1 09:00 |只看該作者

tingfai

不如返健康院問問姑娘

男爵府

9#
發表於 05-11-1 11:14 |只看該作者

I have been to 健康院 ga lar. But no much useful advice from them ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊