跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5396

1#
發表於 05-11-4 14:04 |只看該作者

想ask各位爸爸

丈夫工作是shift的,有一次他靜靜地上大陸給我發現,因我在他褲袋發現一張遺失補領的回鄉証,(一次出境用的),他對我解釋只是去走走,但證件給扒手扒了,所以要在大陸過夜,他說只是上大陸行
有捨必有得 有得必有失

別墅

積分: 694

2#
發表於 05-11-4 14:33 |只看該作者

Re: 想ask各位爸爸

http://my.so-net.net.tw/scie/A/23/A23-004.gif

大宅

積分: 3655

3#
發表於 05-11-4 15:10 |只看該作者

第一,佢係你老公,你識佢,我地唔識佢,佢信唔信得過,你清楚過我地。

第二,不如你抽離角色,假設佢唔係你老公,係人地既老公,咁你信唔信一個咁既解釋。

其實,你心目中已經有答案啦。而家,係睇你個心想點姐。
該用戶已被刪除

4#
發表於 05-11-4 17:58 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

5#
發表於 05-11-4 18:11 |只看該作者

謝謝你們,這件事令我 cannot concentrate on my work, I still in office, I think he had done something that hurted me, but he refuse to 承認, so I will think if I can give him a chane but 始終存有條剌, 各位爸爸 I think you will not treat your wife like that. :cry:
有捨必有得 有得必有失

洋房

積分: 132

6#
發表於 05-11-5 00:14 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 2378

7#
發表於 05-11-5 18:00 |只看該作者

你響論壇提出這問題,我肯定有好多人「義不容辭」群起聲討佢。但你要冷靜諗清楚你想點,亦要睇你同你老公既關係,須知就算上大陸都唔一定滾,鍊骨買老翻都得遮,佢唔講又未必惡意想厄你,或者唔想你誤會遮,不妨阿Q一點先向正面咁諗,唔好輕舉罔動住!

複式洋房

積分: 429

8#
發表於 05-11-7 14:25 |只看該作者

WinChi
睇左許冠文棟篤笑未? 買來看看

男爵府

9#
發表於 05-11-7 17:03 |只看該作者

WHY?
有捨必有得 有得必有失

伯爵府

積分: 17614

10#
發表於 05-11-7 22:14 |只看該作者

it probably not a true story, however, try to be convinced to make an apparent way for him to escape to avoid embarassment and gain a win-win situation for later better life.(以上說話並不是出於本人意見)

大宅

積分: 2378

11#
發表於 05-11-8 08:33 |只看該作者

Winchi,
收pm

洋房

積分: 406

12#
發表於 05-11-8 23:29 |只看該作者

[quote]
WinChi 寫道:
丈夫工作是shift的,有一次他靜靜地上大陸給我發現,因我在他褲袋發現一張遺失補領的回鄉証,(一次出境用的),他對我解釋只是去走走,但證件給扒手扒了,所以要在大陸過夜,他說只是上大陸行

大宅

積分: 1507

13#
發表於 05-11-10 10:57 |只看該作者

[quote]
WinChi 寫道:

男爵府

14#
發表於 05-11-11 08:39 |只看該作者

Dear all BabyKingdom Fathers,
I am WinChi
Thanks for you all, I am broken heart,
Since I tell lie to my husband I have something wrong and go to see a woman doctor, and I am still awaiting the blood test result for any sexual illness, and I bless him to tell me the truth before I got the result, then he 終於承認, but he only said to China 按摩&手淫 by China Woman monthly, 我很痛, how can my husband treat me like that, 我愛他並100% trust him, and he also treat me and my daughter well, I cannnot accepte,why this happen to me? don't know how to face to my husband, I feel this man is strange & dirty,
Dear every fathers, please tell me if this is the truth that 十個男人九個
有捨必有得 有得必有失

大宅

積分: 1507

15#
發表於 05-11-11 09:38 |只看該作者

[quote]
WinChi 寫道:
Dear all BabyKingdom Fathers,
I am WinChi
Thanks for you all, I am broken heart,
Since I tell lie to my husband I have something wrong and go to see a woman doctor, and I am still awaiting the blood test result for any sexual illness, and I bless him to tell me the truth before I got the result, then he 終於承認, but he only said to China 按摩&手淫 by China Woman monthly, 我很痛, how can my husband treat me like that, 我愛他並100% trust him, and he also treat me and my daughter well, I cannnot accepte,why this happen to me? don't know how to face to my husband, I feel this man is strange & dirty,
Dear every fathers, please tell me if this is the truth that 十個男人九個

洋房

16#
發表於 05-11-11 13:25 |只看該作者

我自己都係返shift, 身邊亦有唔少同事背住老婆返大陸偷食甚至包二奶, 厄老婆

男爵府

17#
發表於 05-11-11 13:40 |只看該作者

我想平心靜氣和他discuss what problem we have, Am I my mistake, or I loss attraction after I born my daughter, but he nothing talk to me just say "I am wrong! If I you can't sleep, then please don't think it and looks 不耐煩,所以他都冇誠意去挽救我們的婚姻
有捨必有得 有得必有失

洋房

18#
發表於 05-11-11 13:45 |只看該作者

我諗佢死要面 and唔知點去同你解釋先至咁, 觀察佢一段時間, 睇下佢有無再犯先la.

別墅

積分: 749

19#
發表於 05-11-11 23:05 |只看該作者

WinChi 寫道:
我想平心靜氣和他discuss what problem we have, Am I my mistake, or I loss attraction after I born my daughter, but he nothing talk to me just say "I am wrong! If I you can't sleep, then please don't think it and looks 不耐煩,所以他都冇誠意去挽救我們的婚姻

Oh! I'm very sorry to hear that. You must be hurt.
Infact, it would be a great temptation for a man stay in China alone. So easy to have sex!!!
I think the most important thing is whether he intended to go. Secondly, did he really apology to you.
I don't know if it would happen again. It will too hard remove from you memory. Communication is very important to you and him. Try to talk to him. Let him know your heart is broken.

洋房

積分: 406

20#
發表於 05-11-12 02:03 |只看該作者

WinChi 寫道:

WinChi,

If you think he 冇誠意去挽救your婚姻 and has not shown any "true" regret to what he has done. It's very likely that it is not the first time that he did such dirty thing. And I bet he will do the same again in future. Can yo accept him if he do the same again?

Those husbands who did such "dirty" things is putting their wives on risk - AIDS and lots of terrible sex dicease. They are so selfish and irresponsible!

You are a smart Mame as I could see how you have made him confess.

Here is just my few suggest for you if you want to forgive him THIS time -

1) Ask him if he could promise not to do the same dirty thing again.
2) Tell him to go to have a body check for sex illness and AIDS - he must do so if he really cares about you! And it's good for himself, too (tell him!).
[Note: You have no need to tell him you lied to him about the suspected sex dicease......if you have not told him, otherwise he'll hate you coz you has smarter than him to make him confess. Remember.]

No one can guarantee if he has suffered from any sex illness or not - there are just too many of them, so may caused death and some may not. It's totally unbelievable that he hs stayed in China fovernight for just a "hand job"........my god..... It's just another bull ####! He's just want to make you feel better! Anyway, you have no need to prove it....that's not important at all now.

3) If you choose to forgive him, you must also tell him that you could only forget his dirty act, for only this time.

4) For future, try to have him spend his spare time with you and your daughter as much as possible - this need his promise, too. So as to avoid future "temptation".

5) Financially, you should think for yourself (I have no idea of your situation at all) and "try" not to let him to have "free/ extra" money or "try" to know the details of his spending (so that he knows you can spot out any "unusual" spending of him).

That's just a few personally opinion for you. I have no idea about your husband and don't know what kind of man he is.......these are is very important for you to make any decision.

Be brave and be strong to face this incident. It's not your mistake, it's him!!! You bring him a daughter and he should feel grateful to you only! Good Luck!

Rgds,

:-|

首頁

尾頁

跳至