跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 118

1#
發表於 05-11-6 16:24 |只看該作者

Very difficult to find a English Tutor

Hello, this is my first time to job the club, this is a very good club for mothers to share all their experience.

I have a kid of 9, do you have any good adv as I'm looking for a english tutor in South Horizons? This really makes me headache.

:cry:

男爵府

積分: 8191

2#
發表於 05-11-12 09:47 |只看該作者

Re: Very difficult to find a English Tutor

bIBIFONG~

My two kids (9 & 13) are following two English teacher in the East shopping arcade starting Sept. but I cannot see the work out is good or not.

But there is one quite good in Chi Fu

民房

3#
發表於 05-11-15 11:58 |只看該作者

Could you give me more information for the one in Chi Fu? Are your kids learning in AL'X', could you also let me know how their process are in future. Many thanks.... :-P

男爵府

4#
發表於 05-11-15 19:50 |只看該作者

Have you heard of Margaret, an English.
We have lessons one to one in her flat.
Will practise general conversation/dialogues, reading of passages. We may also bring our books.

大宅

積分: 1713

5#
發表於 05-11-17 13:15 |只看該作者

coould yyou please give me more info about her? Englsih? American? How much does she charge? Does she give tuition at her place at Chi fu only? Thanks.

天天媽咪 寫道:
Have you heard of Margaret, an English.
We have lessons one to one in her flat.
Will practise general conversation/dialogues, reading of passages. We may also bring our books.

民房

6#
發表於 05-11-17 23:26 |只看該作者

I've heard about her before, people say she is quite good but she is very tough also. Besides her, do you have any other recommendation.

男爵府

7#
發表於 05-11-18 08:32 |只看該作者

[quote]
Ms.M 寫道:
coould yyou please give me more info about her? Englsih? American? How much does she charge? Does she give tuition at her place at Chi fu only? Thanks.

[quote]

Margaret is an English lady, besides Chi Fu, I remember she has lesson in South Horizons East shopping arcade. In Chi Fu charges $600/4 lessons

男爵府

8#
發表於 05-11-18 08:36 |只看該作者

bibifong~

Might be you go and ask advise from Andrea, she's in charge of ALW English Tuition and Professional Tuition in Shop 342 East Coml Ctr. But have to speak in English

首頁

尾頁

跳至