論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1213

1#
發表於 05-11-6 20:55 |只看該作者

If the maid give me a month notice today, what can I do?

My Philipino maid has just served us about 5 months. She is a Christian and always ask us to let her to have holidays on Sunday. When she came to HK in the first week, she wanted us to let her to go out two times per week,( Each time only 3 hours and then she would back). She also claimed that it was no need to give her holiday and no need to pay for this day even she would leave only for 3 hours because she wanted to go to the church.)

However, we refused her requests.

As she came here not more than 2 months, she wanted to borrow money from financial institutions to repay her loan. We also rejected her idea.

In this morning, she requested again she want to leave on Sunday because the Philipine agency promised her she could take hoilday on Sunday. We refused and she orally said she would leave in the next month. What could we do?????

複式洋房

積分: 126

2#
發表於 05-11-6 21:04 |只看該作者

Re: If the maid give me a month notice today, what can I do?

You must ask her to give you a written notice

大宅

積分: 2648

3#
發表於 05-11-6 21:22 |只看該作者

Take her word then ask her to give u a one mth written notice, but watch out if she'll do something bad during this period.

大宅

積分: 1213

4#
發表於 05-11-6 23:38 |只看該作者

flyingmom & DADA7JUN,

Thanks for your response.

Now she have prepared a resign letter and ask me to sign on it. Do I need to sign on it?

Is it easy to employ a Philippine maid who are willing to take holidays on weekday? Sometimes, we need to work on Sunday.

Thanks

民房

積分: 3

5#
發表於 05-11-7 02:12 |只看該作者

If you sign the resign letter, you must have a witness together.

珍珠宮

積分: 40974

畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 親子達人勳章

6#
發表於 05-11-8 13:11 |只看該作者

This is "her" resign letter. 點解要叫你簽名 ??

check 真D同 pass port 簽名是否一樣重要打埋手指模.

子爵府

積分: 10865

7#
發表於 05-11-8 13:27 |只看該作者

zhuzhu 寫道:
Is it easy to employ a Philippine maid who are willing to take holidays on weekday? Sometimes, we need to work on Sunday.

Yes, you can. But you must either (1) employ a new one from Philippines; or (2) if she have experience in HK, she must be having her regular rest day on weekdays, not on Sundays (better never on Sunday).

如果佢以前份工放開Sunday, 佢d朋友全部都係Sunday友, 佢就算應承你, 都唔係好信得過;冇晒d舊朋友喎!俾你自己都未必得啦! 所以一定是以上 either (1) or (2).

Zhuzhu,

Actually, when you look for a maid, you must tell the agent that a condition is no Sunday off, only on weekdays. And you must make sure the agent told the potential maid.

My 2 friends cannot let their maid off on Sundays, they don't have problems like you, because before they sign the contract, they already know that there is no chance for a Sunday off.

Don't cheat the maid to come, then offer her no Sundays!!
「多元社區,和諧並存;你我出手,聾健共融 」

首頁

尾頁

跳至