1#
發表於 12-3-16 10:45 |只看該作者
還是有 HKID 已經可以借到?

Thanks!!

大宅

積分: 2189

2#
發表於 12-3-16 12:56 |只看該作者
they just need a copy of contract and HKID. 我個賤印個passport and original contract kept by agent, 但都借咗幾個月, 啱啱比我知道 ,因為有信寄來我家!

大宅

積分: 2054

3#
發表於 12-3-16 13:28 |只看該作者
Magi 發表於 12-3-16 12:56
they just need a copy of contract and HKID. 我個賤印個passport and original contract kept by agent, ...

i also wonder if my helper has loan from outside, as there are calls to my home finding my helper, and they my helper answer the call and speak in philiphine language, she said it's asking for her to pay the IDD bills.

How can we check if she has loan outside?

Also, once you discover your helper has loan, what will you do?

大宅

積分: 2189

4#
發表於 12-3-16 14:41 |只看該作者
actually, 99% of maids borrow monies. The fact is that you will know or not.

when i got the letter, i asked her. she stil lie to me it is a phone bill. then I opened it in her presence. I scolded at her and she recognized everything. At that time, i was v. angry and told her my ex-helper's experience (got fired finally).

1/2 hour later, i spoke to her again and instructed her to repay the due instalment on coming sunday. told her the truth that no real friend from Indo in HK, they just take advantage, don't trust any so-called friend in HK, keep all valuable thinkgs/monies at home, and always refuse to lend monies to her so-called friend. at that time, she seemed to realiz how serious i am. and promised to repay on time every month.

Actually, i can't fire her at once because it's difficult to find a replacement. But I also think if no haressment from the bank (because she doesn't have my home phone number). I will leave it. But I keep the original letter from the bank for record.

而家只可以死忍 til i find a new maid!!

洋房

積分: 35

5#
發表於 12-3-16 15:09 |只看該作者
只要有僱主既住址同家居電話,就會借比佢地。因為我個工人都有借佢地錢,我都收過幾次佢既追數信,我又打過電話上去問!

大宅

積分: 4780

6#
發表於 12-3-16 17:09 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Sue^_^ 於 12-3-16 23:59 編輯

Thanks.

我問過‘大眾’工人借 $$ 係咪要 passport, 佢答我 'it depends', 問 max最多會借多少?'it depends', 咁最長還款期幾耐? 'it depends'。那我問點解 passport 要 depends, no black/white rules & regulations to guide it,must or not a must, 點會 'it depends', 佢答 that is under our discretion。 嘩...你答緊乜呀?

你地知工人2年 contract,salary 3仟幾,相信你們會有 max loan, i don't think yr company will lend 10萬 to the helper and ask her repay within 2 years? 她才答 max is 4萬, 2年還款期.

之後問我點稱呼, 我話 not necessary and requested to talk to her senior, she replied ‘ I’m the senior, I’m the manager, and said ‘I will not answer your enquiries any more without your introduction. 我答 I am just asking the general info, not checking anyone’s info.

'Sorry you are touching our operational procedure, thank you for calling.’

得啖笑 ....

首頁

尾頁

跳至