興趣嗜好

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7559

發表於 12-3-20 21:48 |顯示全部帖子
I've been trying my luck to reserve the new iPad without success. Today, I'm relieved and won't bother until they have it fixed -- in portrait mode and after using 30 mins, new iPad bottom left hand corner becomes too warm!

"Just got my new iPad. I'm loving the screen and speed but there's something weird about it. It gets rather warm/hot after 30minutes of usage. It has never happened on my iPad 2. Do you think it's harmless or ..."

"My little boy says its too hot to hold - (Great !) but seriously its not comfortable and I will be returning to the store".

Don't make me wrong, I ain't dissuading any of u to go for new iPad, but ... seems to me it's another antennagate saga.
"And liftoff, the final liftoff of Atlantis, shoulders of the space shuttle, America will continue the dream."

"Liftoff for the final launch of Endeavor.  'xpending our knowledge, 'xpending our lives in space."

"The final liftoff of Discovery, a tribute to the dedication, hard work and pride of America's space shuttle team."

侯爵府

積分: 20653

畀面勳章

發表於 12-3-20 22:54 |顯示全部帖子
,... ... A兄 您太多hot girls + HOT MEN 野,搞到新挨劈過熱頂唔順喇 :lol
打去CS問個究竟啦!應該刀要拎返廠處理(估)

子爵府

積分: 10849

發表於 12-3-22 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
呢d玩具A兄應該冇興趣喇...

首頁

尾頁