嬰兒醫護

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 943

發表於 06-3-8 17:57 |顯示全部帖子

囡囡生眼倉, 點可以快d好番... :-(

囡囡三歲, 眼袋位置生左粒倉, 比黃豆細少少...中醫西醫都睇過, 已三星期了仍未好, 點算好....

大宅

積分: 1165

發表於 06-3-8 18:27 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 囡囡生眼倉, 點可以快d好番... :-(

don't consult the chinese medical practitioner if you want it to get better soon.

Did your doctor give you any eye drop and cream to apply on ? You need to follow the doctor's instruction strictly ga.

As my daughter has this kind of 眼倉 on the upper eyelid before and it took almost 2-3 weeks to have it totally disappeared.

One tip for you when you apply the cream and eye drop.

1) Drop the eye drop first.
2) Wait for all the eye drop is absorbed by the eyes and then apply the cream.
3) After applying the cream, request your baby to close the eye for at least 1 minute. The effect will be better.

Of course it needs your baby's cooperation very much. If she is not cooperative, apply them when she is asleep ...
:-P

別墅

發表於 06-3-8 23:55 |顯示全部帖子

AnotherHalf

thank you very much for your advice.

my daughter consulted another doctor today, and get eye drop plus cream for treatment...

should i apply the cream on the surface or the inner eyelid ? I am confused as my husband didn't ask clearly how to apply the cream.....

kikimon

大宅

發表於 06-3-9 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

kikimon,

For the Cream :
It depends on where the 眼倉 is, if it is on the serface of eyelid or inside. Last time my daughter's one was inside the eyelid, so i put on the margin / edge of her eyelid.

Firstly i ask her to close her eyes first. As you can imagine it is quite scary if she opens her eye while applying on the cream / eye drop.

I slightly use my finger to flip open her eyelid a little bit. Then apply on the cream.

For the eyedrop :
1) same as the cream, ask her to close the eyes.
2) then drop 1 / 2 drops on the opening area of the eyes.
3) ask her to open her eyes slowly, then the drop will gradually go inside the eyes.

You need to be gentle and assure your baby that it won't hurt, repeat telling her that. Otherwise they will be very scared ..

Good luck and wish the 眼倉 will disappear soon.

男爵府

積分: 5864

發表於 06-3-9 10:26 |顯示全部帖子

BE careful, 多用 towel/egg 熱 full 會有幫助. 我女生完又細番, 6個月都唔好. 睇左幾次普通科查眼水膏細了少少, 過一陣又大返... 結果最後要入院做. 因佢未夠2 yrs ,小事都變得好煩...

伯爵府

積分: 17938

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 06-3-9 11:06 |顯示全部帖子

HELLO
我女以前都試過出眼瘡, 期間睇西醫(完全無幫助)和中醫(好少少但仍然係度), 拖了好一段時間都唔好; 咁係我誤打誤撞之下, 有幾晚我沖了些五味子蜜(自己之前做落的)給她飲, 原意是清下肝熱, 第一二天都沒發覺什麼, 到第三天明顯細了, 我女自己都覺得, 於是繼績飲了個多星期, 就真的好了, 結束個幾兩個月的煩惱
所以你不妨試一下簡單一點(唔使好似我做蜜), 到藥材舖買幾蚊五味子, 每天用十數粒煲水20分鐘, 加蜜糖俾小朋友飲試下, 味道酸甜的, 呢隻藥材好平和, 屬保健性質, 不用擔心, 亦可向藥房問多D, 不過講明先, 醫書並無講過可以醫眼瘡的, 亦有可能只係咁好彩撞中我女飲得好, 但搏一下好過開刀啦

別墅

發表於 06-3-9 12:28 |顯示全部帖子

VENUSSUM,

多謝你呀, "五味子"係咩來架, 係一種藥或係五種藥呀 ?

bebeyan,

多謝你d資料, 我都有用熱輔方法但無大進展, 可能囡囡唔合作熱輔時間太短.....你囡囡甘細個開刀係咪要全身麻醉架 ? 開刀要幾長時間呀 ? 開完刀有無傷口架 ? 仲要幾長先復原架 ?

AnotherHalf,

Thank you very much. You are so considerate, my daughter is really sacred and nervous when something is approaching to her eyes. your method of applying cream is very practicable and make the process easier.

伯爵府

積分: 17938

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 06-3-9 13:21 |顯示全部帖子

HI,
五味子是一種很普通的藥材, 我有一張剪報是關於這藥材, 如有興趣可以e-mail 給你看看, 我也是跟它寫的做蜜, 或你也可上網search 一下 不過都係果句, 有d野真係夾人, 因為我女睇中醫, 開的藥都幫唔到佢, 反而"簡簡單單"就俾我撞中

子爵府

積分: 14434

2024年龍年勳章 虎到金來勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-3-9 13:34 |顯示全部帖子

我囝囝去看眼科醫生, 醫生話可以用眼藥水, 但可能都要放膿, 最後決定即做放膿, 收我$800大元 , OK, 4日就好了 :lol: :lol:

大宅

發表於 06-3-9 14:05 |顯示全部帖子

kikimon,

You are welcome.

I really would like to share my experience with all mothers here. As i understand that being a mother is a tough task, we have to face different problems happen on our kid from time to time. Sometimes it will make use very frustrated, like this time, as small as a 眼倉 will make us so headache.

Another mother suggested the method of warm pad is good, too. It will definitely speed up the recovery process.

Remind your little one to avoid rubbing the eyes. I keep telling my daughter that the 眼倉 is caused by her dirty hands, then my daughter now seldom rubs the eyes / nose. When her eyes/nose are itchy, she will ask me to use a tissue to rub for her... But of course sometimes she will totally forget about the 眼倉 la , then i will remind her again and again. haha..

AnotherHalf

別墅

發表於 06-3-9 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

Martin媽咪,

"放膿"係咪即係開刀 ? 甘細個小孩咪要麻醉 ? 好驚呀....

VENUSSUM,

Thanks

男爵府

發表於 06-3-11 00:31 |顯示全部帖子

kikimom,

yes, 其實我囡囡都是放膿, 同 martin 媽仔仔的case 差唔多, 不過我個女未夠2yrs 唔識性, 要全身麻醉做. 15 minutes 就 OK. 佢在浸會做, 睇單就 5千幾. 佢爸爸公司的保險可 100 %cover 到.

不過真係好煩好同擔心, 唔做又怕影響佢對眼,麻醉又怕影響個腦 , 就四出睇醫生, 又四維問朋友(眼科姑娘).私家就建議做. 睇過眼科醫院, 比好普通的藥膏, 話2星期唔得都要排期做手術, 但講明不麻醉, 會是四個人捉往個小朋友唔比佢郁, 我聽完重驚, 我怕亞女死反抗好危險,而且好大陰影,以後好怕睇doctor...最終就快快約私家做左. 做完一小時佢已識得玩, 又肯講野 要落地地. 我見到甘樣先放下心頭大石.

我個女又好少擦眼倉的位置, 佢自己好似完全唔知有點大倉在眼仔上, 可能佢未會表達吧 !!

唔使太擔心, 有甘多bk mama 都同你分享了經驗, 起碼都知得多左. 我初初唔識熱 full, 知道時都半年了, 遲了一點. 在醫院時有媽教用龍井茶葉開暖水洗眼, 佢話好有效唔知得唔得. 但我覺得細路仔有的難度. 另眼科姑娘朋友生開好易再生, 最好多做熱 full.

別墅

發表於 06-3-11 16:24 |顯示全部帖子

bebeyan,

唔該哂你的資料十分詳細, 我囡囡粒倉己經有近四星期啦, 近呢幾日先開始用藥水藥膏, 之前只係飲藥.....都唔知幾時先好返, 擔心死人啦.......

複式洋房

積分: 367

發表於 06-3-11 17:44 |顯示全部帖子

My bb (only 7 months) also have 眼倉 but the doctor said 藥水 and 飲藥 do not help much. It may take a few months to recover. So we only put on 藥膏 now. I am a bit worry now because if she does not recover, she has to do operation to take it out. But she is too small....

男爵府

發表於 06-3-11 22:32 |顯示全部帖子

我都明白係好擔心, 我亞女兩星期前順利完成了手術, 總算放下心頭大石. 你地努力查藥同熱 full 啦 !!情況未必是甘差的. :lol: 最好睇返眼科, 我亞女比個普通科睇左3個月,都話無野, 只是耐一點才會好.

大宅

積分: 1627

發表於 06-3-13 00:07 |顯示全部帖子

dear all,

我最近發現囡囡生眼瘡,在右眼上角,都算幾入,不易擦覺!醫生話通常大過3mm先要做手術放膿,現在都好擔心 :-( ,請問你囡囡粒眼瘡幾大呢?另外,熱敷一日應做多少次好呢?醫生比既藥膏用完,應該自行去配藥?還是再去看好呢?我唔知原來要塗一段長時間才會收細,我以為個醫生比d藥唔得添!但我睇果個是普通科醫生,咁∼須唔須要轉睇眼科呢?

別墅

發表於 06-3-13 12:21 |顯示全部帖子

bebeyan,

唔該晒你d資料, 可否講下, 你囡囡做手術 麻醉藥力過後, 有無話眼仔痛.....我今日係囡囡學校遇見一個家長, 佢話自己十多歲時都試過, 手術後好痛甘話喎.....

別墅

發表於 06-3-13 12:35 |顯示全部帖子

ak1130 寫道:
dear all,

另外,熱敷一日應做多少次好呢?

我都唔知, 但相信越多越好, 我囡囡唔合作每日只敷一兩次, 每次只有一兩分鐘, 而家我改為囡囡睡覺時幫佢敷, 甘先可以每次有十至二十分鐘甘長, 訓一個午覺熱敷三次....但佢粒倉已大粒如黃豆....

大宅

積分: 1627

發表於 06-3-13 13:14 |顯示全部帖子

hi kikimon,

謝謝你的意見和分享!我會叫工人試吓在她睡覺時幫佢敷。

另外,想問你囡囡粒眼瘡已大粒如黃豆是什麼意思呢? 你所指是連膿頭及其外圍的腫脹才這般大粒??? 我個醫生揭開上眼皮看過,果粒眼瘡跟我們平時的小暗瘡般大小,有一點的白色膿頭。

請問你是看眼科還是看普通科呢?

複式洋房

積分: 367

發表於 06-3-13 13:20 |顯示全部帖子

hi kikimon,

what do you use to 敷? i use handkerchief but it gets cold very easily.

首頁

尾頁

跳至