跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5824

1#
發表於 06-3-8 21:04 |只看該作者

救救我!

囡囡剛出生10多天.由於早產輕磅要留多咗幾日係醫院,我每日都泵奶比佢,由於第一胎我BF到18MONTHS,今次上奶上得好好,生完出院個日我已經可每次可泵8oz,每日4-5次.囡囡食唔晒,加上比2yrs囝囝食埋每日8oz x 3次.都食唔晒啲奶.現在我每日谷奶谷到 :-( :-( :-( ,好痛好痛.食咗豬潤水,淡豆豉都冇幫助.痛到我完全做唔到嘢.目訓唔到,又燘.睡覺轉身都痛到死.行又痛,坐又痛,總之郁下都痛.個囝又吃醋成日扭計,唉真係想死 :-( :-( :-( ...

男爵府

積分: 7339

2#
發表於 06-3-8 21:12 |只看該作者

Re: 救救我!

只有泵奶,熱/凍膚先幫到你!
我識既就係咁多!

男爵府

3#
發表於 06-3-9 10:36 |只看該作者

我唔敢泵得太多,因驚造更多奶出來,每次其實要每邊泵3oz左右先可舒緩到我一點痛楚,但我只係泵1-2oz左右.昨日我諗住叫囡囡啜密啲,點知食到佢嘔幾次,成身都係,洗餐懵.而且見佢嘔得咁辛苦,真心痛.
:-( :-(
熱敷我都正用緊,只是比較費時且非長久解決方法,因我還有位2yrs頑皮囝要睇,每日的時間都唔夠用,真係日日都有得痛冇得目訓. :-( :-( :-(

文里文靜 寫道:
只有泵奶,熱/凍膚先幫到你!
我識既就係咁多!

男爵府

積分: 7768

4#
發表於 06-3-9 10:59 |只看該作者

Hi hahachichi,

You may gradually regulate your milk supply, direct breastfeed and pump a bit after direct breastfeeding. Breast signal to your brain will be stable.

My friend's case is similar to you. She said her breast pain condition gradually is better when baby is 1 month old with stable milk demand and direct breastfeeding.
She would pump milk after direct breastfeeding for storing some stock at freezer for emergency use. Also, it can prevent from breast duct blockage----It is very painful and terrible!

By the way, I think there are so many breastfeeding mamas feel you so GREAT and PROUD of you having so many mama milk....hehe

Hope it helps!
Hayes mama

Hayes had been breastfeeding for almost 3 years, then naturally weaned by himself!

Wish Hayes with Love, Peace & Joy!!

男爵府

積分: 9395

5#
發表於 06-3-9 11:54 |只看該作者

hahachichi

if u have so many milk, why dont u feed your boy also? I think it is better than waste also he will not that jealous!

別墅

積分: 716

6#
發表於 06-3-9 12:02 |只看該作者

hahachichi:
我細仔出世時,西灣河母婴健康院有個新加坡女醫生專門研究點樣幫助多奶媽媽.佢有條formula幫多奶媽媽調節供應量.我大致記得既係每次淨係喂一邊.同埋佢擔心BB食太多前奶會唔舒服,所以叫我地每次喂奶前泵走1-2安前奶先至俾BB埋身食.唔喂個邊就淨係泵走少少奶(初初一兩日要泵,過多幾日,身體適應佐或者你覺得唔痛,就唔好泵).
個醫生仲話,如果我地想調節到身體供應同BB需求一樣,長遠來講,就唔好隨便泵奶.因為佢話會整亂供求既signal.
個醫生仲教我地用椰菜葉涷敷.
順便講多樣嘢:用佐佢既方法,奶供應係調節到同BB需求差唔多.但去到歲零就會覺得奶供應量同大仔時相差好遠.大仔時多到要丟.依家細仔係晏晏夠.如果想偷懶少泵一次都唔得.所以都係要考慮清楚.我記得大仔時係多奶,但捱到兩個幾月就已經調節番.

男爵府

7#
發表於 06-3-9 12:08 |只看該作者

chiuchristan,

THANKS FOR YOUR SHARING!

You may gradually regulate your milk supply, direct breastfeed and pump a bit after direct breastfeeding. Breast signal to your brain will be stable. ---I DID, BUT NO ANY IMPROVEMENT.

My friend's case is similar to you. She said her breast pain condition gradually is better when baby is 1 month old with stable milk demand and direct breastfeeding. ---1 MONTH?!IT IS A LONG LONG TIME FOR ME. IT IS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

She would pump milk after direct breastfeeding for storing some stock at freezer for emergency use. Also, it can prevent from breast duct blockage----It is very painful and terrible! ---MY TWO BABIES DON'T LIKE THE FROZEN MIKE, I HAD THROUGHOUT ABOUT 80oz MILK THIS WEEK.

By the way, I think there are so many breastfeeding mamas feel you so GREAT and PROUD of you having so many mama milk....hehe ---唉!呢啲就係我成日話ge有又煩,冇又煩!我成日同老公講如果有bb需要食人奶,而mama又無法提供,我願意每2個hours泵一次送比佢食,起碼辛苦都有價值呀,總好過泵出來一杯杯的倒呀.

男爵府

8#
發表於 06-3-9 12:15 |只看該作者

喂埋啦,都食唔晒呀.佢地又唔食雪奶,所以儲來都冇用,唯有倒!真係暴殄天物!

bbpooh 寫道:
hahachichi

if u have so many milk, why dont u feed your boy also? I think it is better than waste also he will not that jealous![/quote]

男爵府

9#
發表於 06-3-9 12:24 |只看該作者

PaulineVin

我囡都係每次淨食一邊就夠.而我每次喂奶前都整走小小前奶先至俾BB埋身食.喂完再泵走少少奶.

個醫生仲教我地用椰菜葉涷敷.---我都想試吓.

順便講多樣嘢:用佐佢既方法,奶供應係調節到同BB需求差唔多.但去到歲零就會覺得奶供應量同大仔時相差好遠.大仔時多到要丟.依家細仔係晏晏夠.如果想偷懶少泵一次都唔得.所以都係要考慮清楚.我記得大仔時係多奶,但捱到兩個幾月就已經調節番.---其實我都擔心呢個問題.

男爵府

積分: 7768

10#
發表於 06-3-10 00:41 |只看該作者

hahachichi 寫道:
chiuchristan,

By the way, I think there are so many breastfeeding mamas feel you so GREAT and PROUD of you having so many mama milk....hehe ---唉!呢啲就係我成日話ge有又煩,冇又煩!我成日同老公講如果有bb需要食人奶,而mama又無法提供,我願意每2個hours泵一次送比佢食,起碼辛苦都有價值呀,總好過泵出來一杯杯的倒呀.

hahachichi,

[size=medium]Where do you live ??
So let us move into your next door. Then, I can quit from pumping milk at work la....Yeah....hehe!!

Hayes mama
Hayes had been breastfeeding for almost 3 years, then naturally weaned by himself!

Wish Hayes with Love, Peace & Joy!!

男爵府

11#
發表於 06-3-20 15:05 |只看該作者

Chiuchristan,

Wellcome to Tin Shui Wai!hahaha...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊