跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1135

1#
發表於 06-3-19 17:57 |只看該作者

Full time bf mami change to working mami

Does anyone is full time bf mami before (around 6 months) then change to working mami who is still bf their baby? How is your schedule & time management for caring & bf your baby? I will send him to the nursery in day time.

大宅

積分: 1815

2#
發表於 06-3-20 00:15 |只看該作者

Re: Full time bf mami change to working mami

Dont have maid at home? I am a temporary full time bf mami (no pay leave till end of May). I dunno, 千禧bb本書 suggest bb would be better if cared at home rather than sending elsewhere because you can have more control on everything...

大宅

3#
發表於 06-3-20 11:25 |只看該作者

No, I have no maid.

But what to do... I think it is should be ok ar? I mean at least he has chance to 'play' with other rather than me & my hubby only?!

As my hubby & 99 said he is too 'stick' to me. You know, my hubby was joked that my son is just like the sunflower, & I'm the sun!

大宅

積分: 1815

4#
發表於 06-3-20 12:36 |只看該作者

LiJen 寫道:
No, I have no maid.

But what to do... I think it is should be ok ar? I mean at least he has chance to 'play' with other rather than me & my hubby only?!

As my hubby & 99 said he is too 'stick' to me. You know, my hubby was joked that my son is just like the sunflower, & I'm the sun!

I am afraid he might need a great deal of effort to adjust je... Can 99 or your mom take care of him instead? Because you can be sure the carer loves your bb and need not to attend other bbs...

大宅

5#
發表於 06-3-21 14:05 |只看該作者

My 99 really wants to look after my Sky, but she also needs to take care of my 62 and some times she needs to help my uncle to do something. Some more my Sky not really like to let her to carry him.

My mother side is not at HK, I'm a foreign bride!

So we have to try it first, see how lo!

Thanks for your concerns!

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊