跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 673

1#
發表於 06-5-19 15:07 |只看該作者

可能要停喂

I may change my job soon, so I don't know if the new job can let me have room to pump milk, then I may need to stop breast feeding if they don't. My baby will be 9months when the new job starts.
Does any one of you have the same experience?

I really don't want to quit. I enjoy the time feeding my boy very much. And he likes ma ma milk as well :-(

男爵府

積分: 5934

2011至尊種植勳章

2#
發表於 06-5-19 17:03 |只看該作者

Re: 可能要停喂

siufaizi,
office 無得泵奶都唔一定要停餵, 至多咪你返工時開奶粉畀 bb 食. 當你o係屋企, 仍然可以埋身餵.
仲有, o係屋企都可以邊餵邊泵, 咁 bb 就可以食少餐奶粉.

初頭停泵可能會谷奶, 不過幾日之後, 身體就會適應到.

男爵府

積分: 7768

3#
發表於 06-5-19 19:26 |只看該作者

Many nusring mamas here would pump milk once during lunch hour, then direct breastfeed or pump milk once back home after work...can you??
or also may try to pump milk at office toilet carefully.

By the way, trying your best and hoping your BB to havemama milk onwards.

Good Luck!
Hayes mama
Hayes had been breastfeeding for almost 3 years, then naturally weaned by himself!

Wish Hayes with Love, Peace & Joy!!

男爵府

積分: 9395

4#
發表於 06-5-19 23:06 |只看該作者

siufaizi:

I have a similar experience. I changed my job (internal transfer but different office) when my BB was 5 months old. Since the conference room is always busy and locked. I stopped pumping twice and only pump once during the lunch hour now. Besides, there is no freezer (only offer a fridge around 0-4 degree) in my current office. I need to put a dry ice inside my fridge-to-go and put the fridge-to-go into the fridge. I really encountered many problems with the new job. But it still fine. I think pumping during lunch hour is feasible. My milk does not drop much even I pump once. However, I need to rush back home everyday!! Go luck to you!!

別墅

積分: 673

5#
發表於 06-5-20 11:51 |只看該作者

Thanks for all your suggestions. I think I will bring the pumping pack to the office on the first day see if I have chance / room to pump milk.

My boy doens't like me feeding him and pumping milk. He finds the pump so interesting and will stop eating and play with the pump.

大宅

積分: 4496

6#
發表於 06-5-20 12:22 |只看該作者

oh..i pump at toilet carefully.... luckily i can pump 3 times a day... but sometimes i could only pump once at lunch hour...and rush back home pumping..

add oil!
2子之母

男爵府

積分: 6033

7#
發表於 06-5-20 13:18 |只看該作者

我都係每日係 toilet pump 一次, 好彩o既, 遇o岩無人, 我就可以係 conferene room pump, 但每次都係顫顫抖抖, 怕突然有人刹入o黎, 所以基本上, 9x9 都係係 toilet, 雖然好輪盡 & 麻煩, 事關怕整污漕 d 奶, 但我都無因為依個原因放棄, 如果妳真係無地方要係 toilet pump, 而怕 d 奶唔衞生, 大可以唔要 d 奶, 只少咁樣可以 keep 住奶量, 為著 bb 健康著想, 嘗試努力, 唔好咁輕易放棄 ar.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊