親子旅遊

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1521

發表於 06-6-9 14:52 |顯示全部帖子

Southern Tower (Shinjuku) VS Crown Plaza Metroplitian (Ikebukuro)

Hi all mami

Which one you will choose? Shinjuku should be more convient in transportation & shopping, right?

大宅

積分: 3243

發表於 06-6-9 16:48 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Southern Tower (Shinjuku) VS Crown Plaza Metroplitian (Ikebukuro)

Southern Tower

別墅

積分: 663

發表於 06-6-10 22:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hi angelmami,
For room size, Crowne Plaza is a bit more spacious than Southern Tower. As for size of bed, for Crowne Plaza, the double-bed seems not big enough for me, my husband and daughter together. But it is ok in Southern Tower.

There is free shuttle between Southern Tower and Shinjuku JR station, so rather convenient. But for Crowne, quite a long walk even after reaching Ikebukuro JR station.

No breakfast included for Crowne Plaza.

But the grading of Southern Tower is higher than Crowne, and more expensive.

Hope it helps.

複式洋房

積分: 449

發表於 06-6-11 01:38 |顯示全部帖子

Southern Tower is very convenient. I think the rooms are spacious enough. "Nakashimaya" is right across the hotel(2 mins)and JR is about 3 mins. Very good! I'll stay there again if I go to Tokyo again!

大宅

積分: 1521

發表於 06-6-11 16:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hi ahtkk

Thanks for your info. I stayed before in Southern Tower, it's really convenient but the price is quite expensive. I never stayed in any hotels in Ikebukuro and that's why I want to ask for some opinions.

Have you ever stayed in Star hotel in Shinjuku? Are you also going to Japan in this summer holidays? Which hotel you have booked? Pls give me some ideas!

伯爵府

積分: 15911

發表於 06-6-11 16:51 |顯示全部帖子

I stayed in Crown Plaza last summer. I think it's quite convenient, not too far from JR but you still have to walk a few minutes. The room is ok.

It's close to shopping malls. Yes, breakfast is usually not included. I remember I have to pay HK$100 more person to include breakfast, so we decided eat outside. Oh, Internet connection is FREE.

If I go to Japan again, I think I will choose this hotel again.

Hope it helps.

大宅

積分: 1067

發表於 06-6-12 00:41 |顯示全部帖子

I've booked Century Southern from "Chung Wang Yau"...at $1,410 for one nite (double room) and i'll go with my 3 yrs old gal and hunsband..

at the very beginning, i want to book the twin room (heard that the bed is around 4' x 6') is much better..it's 1,360per nite..but the agent told me that only double room is available..so....i'll go in early July..

hope the double bed is good enough for three of us..

男爵府

積分: 9822

好媽媽勳章

發表於 06-6-12 01:05 |顯示全部帖子

gmammama,
我上次去時,張床兩公婆同埋15個月既囝都好夠瞓呀∼∼

大宅

積分: 4187

發表於 06-6-12 11:03 |顯示全部帖子

我黎緊會住 crown plaza, 因為佢都算係幾平...都係 930/晚...我住DOUBLE ROOM,FOR 我地兩公婆 + 23個月囡囡~因為之前AGENT講番哩間酒店好近地鐵�JR∼佢話西口出大約2-3MINS,同埋附近多野食∼

希望...無揀錯啦∼∼

大宅

積分: 1067

發表於 06-6-12 21:58 |顯示全部帖子

hi 731,
so have you request to face the open view when you check in at the reception??

首頁

尾頁

跳至