首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1220

發表於 06-8-2 13:25 |顯示全部帖子

自己draft 的warning letter, 比d 意見唔該!!!

Warning Letter
Date : 2nd August 2006

I, Sholexxx, Passport No. xxxxxx admit that on 1st August 2006 night, at 8:30pm, I overcooked a cookery pot because I was talking to the phone that time. The pot is finally unusable and need to be replaced. And I realize how dangerous it will be if a pot is overcooked, it can cause a fire.

I agreed that the replacement cost of the pot will be deducted in my July 2006 salary.

In these 4 weeks since my arrival, my employer, xxxxxxxx keeps on teaching me how to cook and how to be careful, especially in kitchen and cleaning sides. She will also revise my work at least once a week to make sure I understand what are her requirements. From the daily training of my employer, I fully understand that during work I am not allowed and should not talk to phone, because she said it will distract me. I am supposed to talk to phone after work and during rest.

In the first week (6-7-2006 to 12-7-2006), I ignored my employers’ request of not to unlock the front door for over 5 times, she didn’t punish me for anything but told me if I do it again, I could not have Sunday holiday on that week.

In the week from 24-7-2006 to 29-7-2006, I had broken her dress in ironing and broke a cover of pot while she was not at home. My employer has already forgave me the above and asked for no replacement cost.

Besides, on 29-7-2006, I asked my employer to borrow me HK$200 to spend on the coming Sunday holiday (30-7-2006) but she refused and taught me I should do my finance better and should not think about playing so much.

My employer also has forgiven me on lying about the leaving home time to wet market on 25-7-2006.

To be reinforce, my employer reminds me that there are few things that I should NEVER do or I will be fired immediately, they are :
1. explosure of her home phone number and address to outsider
2. lie
3. talking to phone during work
4. having financial problems : borrow money from friends and financial companies
Also, if I do the followings, I cannot have Sunday holidays but replaced by Saturday, Monday or Wednesday:
1. don’t follow my employer’s instructions
2. don’t voice out if I don’t understand my employer
3. use the wrong things to cut/clean the wrong place (eg. Scissors, cutting boards, cleaning cloths)
4. mix up the water bottles, feeding bowls & toilets of rabbits

This letter is drafted by my employer with my full understanding.

Signature

另外我有晒d broken o野o既相. 由於有可能今日星期就抄佢, 所以呢封信要做得好小心.....
唔該各位有經驗人士幫o下眼. 唔該!

珍珠宮

積分: 33107

2020勳章

發表於 06-8-2 22:04 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 自己draft 的warning letter, 比d 意見唔該!!!

sanlap :
首先要聲明:我未出過 warning letter 俾工人,次次都係補錢,因為屋企得工人同阿女兩個。以下是我的意見。

嚴格來說,這只是一封工人認錯自白而不是警告信,重係由僱主代寫,serve 唔到「警告」嘅作用同目的;只係得工人做得唔好、唔啱嘅嘢列哂出嚟,信亦太長,愈長就愈難令人信個工人會完全同意信裡面眾多嘅指控 (咁即係話,佢可以簽咗之後話係你寫埋嚟迫佢簽);而係人睇完封信,都知你將會炒佢,因為感覺唔到你預備俾時間同機會佢去改!亦回應番我之前講嘅「serve 唔到警告嘅purpose」!

我估你要快啲睇番「警告信」個 topic,然後改番做一封你俾佢嘅信啦!
教仔心得:媽咪容易犯的錯誤
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=951856&extra=&page=1

成日話「讚」可以改正小朋友壞行為,到底點解同點讚?   
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com//v ... page%3D1&page=1

大宅

發表於 06-8-3 14:54 |顯示全部帖子

睇o左o架o勒.....
不過點都要真係改o下o既. 唔該!

別墅

積分: 574

發表於 06-8-3 15:51 |顯示全部帖子

sanlap:

若我有心準備炒佢,我會先打開本勞工法例,對住 o個四條死罪作為 warning letter既大綱。然後根據佢犯既事放入去。要根據勞工法律煮死佢,唔係根據自定規矩炒佢,因為係無效既!

你封信既方式錯左!你應該用雇主第一身寫。方式可參考講 warning letter個 topic。要表達:我事先已同你講過唔可以工作時間講電話,攪到煲都壞埋,你要知道咁會有機會火燭,係疏忽職守!

另外,講大話(件事係點)係操守問題(misconduct)!

至於唔借 $200 同有 mud 事會罰佢無星期日放,係唔需要提!睇信既人睇唔到佢錯 d mud,反而覺得你小器!你被扣分不特止,仲反而同情佢添。咁封信就無晒力, serve 唔到 purpose!

大宅

發表於 06-8-3 16:16 |顯示全部帖子

無經驗, 真係無經驗, 無諗過唔借錢都死....
多謝各位意見, 要改過晒添!

別墅

積分: 930

發表於 06-8-3 16:33 |顯示全部帖子

1. 妳封信要用僱主身份寫
2. 如果係第一次出信, 語氣太硬, 要改改. 因為俾人覺得妳唔會再俾機會佢.
3. 扣人工唔使係信度講, 只會扣妳分.
4. 參考下呢封 (都係第一次出信俾個工人)

Date: xxxxx

Dear xxxxx,

Re: Advice on Time Arrangement

I regret to issue this letter to you, but after my several times of verbal counsels for not taking bath when there is no body at home, you still had to do so.

As your employer, we tried our best to fulfill your needs & demands in all aspects, because we want you feel happy to work for us and treat our family as your second home.

As you know your main duty is taking care of baby, if you leave her alone when you go to take a bath, it is very dangerous because many of unexpected things/accidents could be happened just within few seconds. That’s why I strongly advised you not to do so, and you sincerely promised me as well. Instead you could take bath at any time when there is somebody at home.

However, you went to take a bath & left baby alone yesterday again, I really disappointed that you break your promise and I trust you so much.

Therefore, I write this letter and remind you again for this important point, I hope this is the last time we talk about this matter and you really take my advice and not to do so.

Best Regards,
Mrs. xxxx

I _____________________ fully understand & agree with this letter.

侯爵府

積分: 20782

睛靈勳章

發表於 06-8-3 16:40 |顯示全部帖子

sanlap,

pls check pm!

珍珠宮

積分: 33107

2020勳章

發表於 06-8-3 21:25 |顯示全部帖子

minimooncake:

希望唔好介意我俾少少意見:
這個鋪排不錯,不會立立雜雜炒埋一碟,讓人覺得你「數」個エ人,要佢改善的目標亦簡單清楚,最重要是夠温和,因為愈温和,就愈有說服力 (你好想佢改而不想傷大家感情),雖然文法有些錯,但應該沒有影響工人理解這封信,唯一問題是第一段不夠清淅,有埋大約時間會好些,即係幾時開始第一次話佢或最近幾時話過等;你亦可考慮唔好用 "regret"呢個字,因為同下文比較,好似嚴重咗啲。
教仔心得:媽咪容易犯的錯誤
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=951856&extra=&page=1

成日話「讚」可以改正小朋友壞行為,到底點解同點讚?   
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com//v ... page%3D1&page=1

子爵府

積分: 10622

醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-8-4 01:08 |顯示全部帖子

你地真係好!
僱主們自救,寫完post上黎,又可以成班一齊討論到最有效先俾工人簽,有時僱主火緊太主觀,睇唔到咁多野,有其他人提醒邊度改善下會好D...
好感動,我諗係BK呢度先會搵到,我去過其他討論區玩,真係差好遠,最後我中埋毒...

別墅

積分: 930

發表於 06-8-4 10:03 |顯示全部帖子

of course I don't mind la, my hubby also told me "some grammer is wrong wor", but I didn't revise the letter cos I believe she will understand, & her grammer is POOR than me ga!

SandraLo 寫道:
minimooncake:

希望唔好介意我俾少少意見:
這個鋪排不錯,不會立立雜雜炒埋一碟,讓人覺得你「數」個エ人,要佢改善的目標亦簡單清楚,最重要是夠温和,因為愈温和,就愈有說服力 (你好想佢改而不想傷大家感情),雖然文法有些錯,但應該沒有影響工人理解這封信,唯一問題是第一段不夠清淅,有埋大約時間會好些,即係幾時開始第一次話佢或最近幾時話過等;你亦可考慮唔好用 "regret"呢個字,因為同下文比較,好似嚴重咗啲。

大宅

發表於 06-8-4 12:46 |顯示全部帖子

係啦~ 原來錯得咁緊要, 果時真係火遮眼, 有咩o野都想寫晒出o黎, 要個死o野認o左就算, 都係eq 低....
等我慢慢再寫過.....
唔該晒咁多位!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至