Re: 林啟昌醫生 (乳房水瘤)

林醫生是一個很有經驗的外科醫生,我有很多朋友都是找他做手術,而且收費又非常合理,是一個可靠的醫生。

複式洋房

積分: 499

發表於 06-8-16 01:05 |顯示全部帖子

Peggy 319,

Thanks for your reply!

Would you mind to tell me the problem of your friends? My friend has both 乳房水瘤 and problem of intestine. Do you know if he can see both problems?

How much does he charge for consultation or surgery?

Thanks!

大宅

積分: 2984

發表於 06-8-16 01:29 |顯示全部帖子

我的其中一個是乳房纖維瘤,做完手術後第二天便出院。第二個朋友比較嚴重,她是雙生乳癌,都是找林醫生做,康復得很好。而我自己都比佢做幾次手術,同我的腸胃問題都是看他。每次診金大約束$250-300,而手術費就要看妳的手術大小而定。

複式洋房

發表於 06-8-16 02:27 |顯示全部帖子

peggy319,

Thanks again for your prompt reply!

My friend has been told by her family doctor that she maybe has a 乳房水瘤 and refer her to have a ultrasound test. But she still hasn't go for the ultrasound test as she prefer to see a doctor who is specialize in the field of breast problem. And as she has the problem of intestine, she wants to find a doctor who is good at both breast and intestine and check the problem at one time to save money and time.

Would you mind to tell:
(1) Is he patient and kind to listen to client?
(2) Will he ask you to take test of this and that?
(3) My friend wants to have a fully check of intestine. So that maybe need to take a 腸內X鏡. If there's 息肉, the doctor will take operation to remove this during 腸內X鏡. Have you heard anybody done this test by him? How's his skill? Is it safe?
(4) for 乳房水瘤or 纖維瘤, some doctors said no need to take operation to remove as you can't guarantee it will not grow again. Will 林啟昌 ask you to take operation for making money purpose?
(5) Can you tell what field acutally 林啟昌 is good at?
(6) How old is he?

Thanks!

洋房

積分: 70

發表於 06-8-16 11:41 |顯示全部帖子

peggy319/goodhealth,

可否告知林醫生的電話. thx

大宅

積分: 2984

發表於 06-8-17 00:26 |顯示全部帖子

林醫生的診所電話 2366-1888
地址:尖沙咀彌敦道26號東企業廣場19樓

複式洋房

發表於 06-8-17 02:10 |顯示全部帖子

peggy 319,

I just PM you. Please check!

洋房

積分: 70

發表於 06-8-17 12:07 |顯示全部帖子

thank you, peggy319

複式洋房

發表於 06-8-22 01:34 |顯示全部帖子

I saw 林啟昌 finally. When I got into the room, he just asked me to lie onto the bed and pressed my breast and intestine. Then asked me to have an intestine mirror and breast memogram in hospital. He didn't ask me about my health condition. (e.g. when you have intestine problem, the doctor must ask you how's you 大便習慣, but he didn't ask any question like that.)

I stayed in his room less than 8 minutes. Very very rush. This is the first time I saw him and the first time I get a 乳房水瘤, of couse I have questions to ask. But he said the nurse will tell me later. Then I asked about the hospital fee and doctor fee , he said again the nurse will tell me later. I asked other questions then, all answer from him is 'the nurse will tell you later. Crazy, I come to see doctor not to see nurse!

I won't let him take any surgery for me!

As, i have insurance, I want to have the 腸鏡 and 乳房超音波&造影 in hospital asap. Can anyone suggest a good 外科 doctor who can handle both problems?

首頁

尾頁

跳至