跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1986

1#
發表於 06-8-16 13:36 |只看該作者

囝囝一不見我就哭個不停

In the past, Tim would be a bit moody on Mondays after accompanying him for whole day during weekends.

After the Tokyo Trip, ie after accompanying him for nearly 2 weeks, he cried a lot when I went back to work. On the 1 st day, 2 hours of non- stop crying :cry: and always go down to the lobby to wait for me from work.

A little bit better for a few days and got worsened again as he was sick in the last week. As he was sick , he lost appetite. He was not willing to eat congee/rice/ bread and only wanted my milk or eat things in my presence.

My hubby felt that it was because of bf and that Tim was too attached to me. This made my 99 very difficult to take care of him in the daytime. He wanted me to quit bf. To me, I don't want to force TIm to quit as he's so fond of bf. Also, I believe he loves me because I cared for him and spent time with him. Quitting bf is a separate issue. Quitting doesn't necessarily make Tim distant from me.

Actually, Tim will attend N1 in the coming Sep. Maybe, I just let him be bf day and night gradually. I don't want him to experience so many changes at the same time.

What shall I do? Any similar situations?

複式洋房

積分: 351

2#
發表於 06-8-16 13:48 |只看該作者

Re: 囝囝一不見我就哭個不停

你個仔仔咁痴你,就算要介奶都唔係咁易架!
之前有mama試過介,但攪到母子一齊喊,都不知幾悽涼!!乜你真係咁狠心捨得唔餵?到介奶時你個仔一定喊得利害過e+多多倍!你諗真D先啦!
小朋友痴mami 係 really normal,maybe when you stop bf, he still want to stick' with u.
樂樂B係06年5月尾出世。 :-)[img][url=http://www.babyhome.com.tw/bb/173039[/img]]入嚟睇吓我啦![/url]

大宅

積分: 1986

3#
發表於 06-8-17 10:49 |只看該作者

Re: 囝囝一不見我就哭個不停

nicole,
That's what I think. I believe TIm will even stick to me more if I stop bf. Also, I prefer that he has adjusted to his nursery then I can consider quitting it bit by bit.

You're right . Both of us don't want to quit as it's so sweet. Now, TIm will say, 唔該媽咪,我想食奶奶•

Actually, I just want to know if some kids do stick to their moms like Tim or Tim is an exceptional case The main problem is he will cry 死去活來 and my 99 is so stressful about it.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊