論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 636

發表於 06-9-8 13:05 |顯示全部帖子

conciliation meeting

I went to the conciliation meeting this morning.

I insisted just pay the wages, annual leave, air ticket (she asked 2.4K but I checked only about 1.7K) and traveling allowance, as those are what she entitled for. It is funny that I gave her the cheque for July’s salary and signed the receipt by her but she didn’t cash it. Then, she complained that I didn’t pay her for July. Even the Officer questioned her. Then, she insisted claiming for statutory holidays, rest days and 1 month wage in lieu of notice (about 11k)! Even the officer questioned whether she has proof or not as she found that the maid was making up story here and there.

As both parties insisted, the Officer getting annoyed and she requested talking to the maid individually. So, I left the room. When I get back, it was down to 6K. Back and fore and I finally gave her 2k as an ALLOWANCE. Although I still have to pay, at least it is a big difference from 11k-2k=9k. I know I should insist but I really have no time to play with her anymore.

However, from the experience, I really believe that if you are right, you don’t have to scare the maid at all. At the beginning of the meeting, the maid was so mean but once I shows all the proofs, here attitude changed and even cried at the end!

BTW, I don't let her friend stay in the room to avoid them playing trick at all.

Have to send my sincere thanks for Winnie for her advice.

別墅

積分: 543

發表於 06-9-8 13:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: conciliation meeting

wawamom,

我唔係好明點解都要比2000蚊?係咪唔settle到就個衰印就再玩上去?

對唔住,可否簡單講下點解去告你,告你咩?個2000蚊代表咩?thx

大宅

積分: 1876

發表於 06-9-8 13:24 |顯示全部帖子

點解可以由2.4k減至2k佢都肯收?

別墅

積分: 543

發表於 06-9-8 13:27 |顯示全部帖子

m9394pp 寫道:
點解可以由2.4k減至2k佢都肯收?

我估因為佢分明老作,比個官閉門「兇兩兇」,驚連1蚊都冇,咪2000都制囉!

別墅

積分: 636

發表於 06-9-11 13:10 |顯示全部帖子

m9394pp - 2.4k is the ticket she asked but I checked the airline, just 1.7K.

Yes, she was 老作 and I insisted go to court. Finally she cried and begged that she spent so much $$$ in HK after she left my place. For sure I don't care. Finally she begged for 2K.

I agreed to settle from 11K to 2K becasue I am a working mom and I really have no time to play with her. Also, I planned to fire her and pay for 1 month wage in lieu of notice. Moreover, I can tell the 官 really wants to settle it ASAP. After agreed the 2k allowance and signed everything, I told her and her friend that if she didn't play the trick, she can get $3270 instead of 2K from me.

Remember, don't let her friend (in fact union staff) involves in the first part of the meeting. Until the maid admitted her fault, then, you can let her friend in.

複式洋房

積分: 326

發表於 06-9-11 23:59 |顯示全部帖子

WaWaMom,

congratulation for your winning!! (At least she spent so much $ and just got 2K only!!)

珍珠宮

積分: 33212

發表於 06-9-12 22:38 |顯示全部帖子

教仔心得:媽咪容易犯的錯誤
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=951856&extra=&page=1

成日話「讚」可以改正小朋友壞行為,到底點解同點讚?   
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com//v ... page%3D1&page=1

首頁

尾頁

跳至