論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 8342

發表於 06-10-3 16:15 |顯示全部帖子

工人未完約, 可否請新工人?

HI, 我個是BUN, 已經是第三個約, 現就來完約, 表現不過不失, 做野不是太主動, 兼越來越嬾, 只是好似几老實, (未發現偷野), 又怕請新工人比她更差, 故同她續了兩次約, 但再續要給越來越多的長期服務金及年假, 如果我在她未完約前請新工人, 等新工人到后再比較, 這樣可行嗎?

大宅

積分: 2503

發表於 06-10-3 23:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 工人未完約, 可否請新工人?

not good to keep two maid at the same time. If they know that you want to keep one, either both will do the best or they will leave together.

大宅

積分: 2509

發表於 06-10-4 00:06 |顯示全部帖子

Too risky to do so, the old maid knows what's going on & if the new maid is Filipino too, than the new one will just learn all the cheeky things instead of the right things. even the new maid is another race will just end up the same, coz they are on the the same line.

大宅

積分: 3213

發表於 06-10-4 00:22 |顯示全部帖子

法律上可以.
但好似唔係咁好 law, because your old maid may teach your new maid your bottom line.

珍珠宮

積分: 48164

畀面勳章

發表於 06-10-4 10:01 |顯示全部帖子

I also think that it is too risky to employ two maid at the same time. If you do not want to pay the long service payment and the extra holidays for the old maid, you need to make a choice.

I just gave one month notice to my existing maid (Indon.) and will employ a Bun next month. My exisiting maid works for me for the 3rd contract and I am ready to pay the long service payment. However, she lost my daughter last month that I cannot stand anymore.

So I finally make the decision

Actually, I know I need to bear the risk that the new one may not be a good one. However, I prefer to give myself a change.

If your existing is good, you should not have an idea to change. Am I right

男爵府

積分: 8342

發表於 06-10-4 10:04 |顯示全部帖子

多謝你地的回應!

不過真是十五十六, 怕新請的工人更差, 又怕交接期間個小孩沒人湊,(老人家不在香港住), 你地的交接是點架 新舊工人是否可以接得上

首頁

尾頁

跳至