跳至

首頁

尾頁

珍珠宮

積分: 31981

2023年兔年勳章 牛年勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

1#
發表於 13-6-21 22:13 |只看該作者
hi, anyone know if i apply the settlement visa from HK, do i need to pass a test call "life in UK test " ? many thx in advance .

象牙宮

積分: 206241

牛年勳章 HiPP勳章(1) 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 玩具勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 wyeth冷知識勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 育兒性格勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 認識瑞士牛牛第二回 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

2#
發表於 13-6-22 10:07 |只看該作者
NiaBB 發表於 13-6-21 22:13
hi, anyone know if i apply the settlement visa from HK, do i need to pass a test call "life in UK te ...
可唔可以講你用邊款申請表?
我望過有D FORM係要係UK遞申請表,the Life in the UK Test that is now required for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) in the UK or British citizenship.

另外,我睇到有最新資料

Tuberculosis testing for settlement visa applicants in Hong Kong and Macau

12 June 2013

From 1 July 2013, residents of Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR who wish to come to the UK to settle must be tested for tuberculosis (TB) before applying for a settlement visa.

Settlement visa applicants include those applying for a visa to settle in the UK as a spouse, partner, fiancé (e) or proposed partner, armed forces dependent, a child or adopted child dependent or a parent, grandparent or other dependent relative. It does not apply to those seeking to join family members on a time-limited basis (for example, dependants of students or people working in the UK).

If you apply and pay online for a settlement visa application on or after 1 July 2013, you will need to take a TB test. If you apply and pay online for a settlement visa application before this date you will not need to take a TB test.

Applicants applying in other visa categories do not currently require a TB test.

For more information visit the TB testing page of this website.

珍珠宮

積分: 31981

2023年兔年勳章 牛年勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

3#
發表於 13-6-22 15:59 |只看該作者
回覆 stkyo 的帖子

thx for your reply :) . i got the answer already. i don't need TB test , thank god.

點評

stkyo  唔好客氣!  發表於 13-6-22 22:14

首頁

尾頁

跳至