跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 279

1#
發表於 07-1-17 04:18 |只看該作者

救命呀,我女女柯屎柯到有血絲

我同阿女轉左森永大仔約2 weeks後,佢開始便秘到而家,成個幾月,都係2日先柯一次,每次1-2粒好硬既屎(有幾次仲柯到喊)....呢個week仲柯到有血絲....响d屎到見到同埋抹patpat都有,我見佢柯親屎個樣都谷得好辛苦,有時仲標眼水!!
我已經俾過南瓜,節瓜,木瓜及橙女女食,但仍然無用
女女之前食森永細仔都無呢個情況,一直都有正常屎屎
但我女女唔肯飲水架 :-(
大家有咩意見?除左睇醫生

男爵府

積分: 5086

2#
發表於 07-1-17 09:01 |只看該作者

Re: 救命呀,我女女柯屎柯到有血絲

我大女以前個醫生教想幫bb通便,可俾熟蘋果佢食,(蒸下個apple就可以,生蘋果會令便便變硬,肚痾時可食!相反熟蘋果可令便便變軟,幫助排便!)
另外可試下煲蜜棗粥俾bb食,成粒蜜棗放落去煲,食時可顏爛埋d蜜棗俾bb食!
仲可以煲糙米粥,都好多纖維gar!
(以上3種方法都係醫生教!)
我3種都試過,對我大女最work o既就係煲蜜棗糙米粥! 你可先試下熟蘋果先,唔work就試蜜棗粥,再唔work先試糙米粥,都係差d就可3樣一齊試!記住要一步步o黎,俾bb腸胃慢慢適應!

而細女由出世開始都係2-3日才一次大大,同埋係硬o既便便!由出世食人奶到轉左食奶粉(A+)都係咁!到9個月大時我同佢轉左森永後d便便就明顯改善o左啦!而家每日都有便便,同埋林身返好多! 腸胃都好左好多,食量都多左好多!食得多o既時候,會一日2-3次大大添!

不過佢會飲好多果汁,所以可能咁d便便無問題!

洋房

積分: 313

3#
發表於 07-1-17 09:15 |只看該作者

Pinky,

I am a 0905 mom and just read this topic accidentally. May I ask whether your daughter's doc is a western doctor or Chinese doctor? How old was she when she has the constipation problem and how long it took for the 蜜棗糙米粥 to work? Sorry for so many questions....... My daughter is 16 months now and she has quite bad constipation. Doc advised me to have 糙米粥 already but it does not work, and she does not like eating it now............ :-( :-( :-(
;-) How is your baby's hearing? Ask an audiologist! ;-)

男爵府

積分: 5086

4#
發表於 07-1-17 09:25 |只看該作者

Shiba-Inu:
教我個醫生係西醫o黎o既!
佢大概都係around一歲左右有呢個問題!我大女果時通常一日食一至兩餐粥,一至兩日左右d大大就會正常返d!
你試下餐同餐之間再俾佢食埋熟蘋果睇下好唔好d!
同埋真係要盡量氹佢飲多d水/果汁,or d奶開稀d!

大宅

積分: 2501

5#
發表於 07-1-17 14:17 |只看該作者

I'm a 0601 mother and my daughter has the same problem before.

She doesn't like to drink water. Doctor said that 瓜類 does not have much fibre as green leave vetgetable. So you can try to add more green leaves vegetables in the porridge. Moreover, Gerber prune juice helps a bit in the case of my daughter (Heniz doesn't work). You can also let your baby have dragon fruit and golden kiwi as the small seeds can help to have poo-poo.

Of course, you have to be patient as I've tried for some time before my daughter's condition improved. Now she still has to drink prune juice every 2 days and eat a lot of vegetables everyday. Doctor said that keep on drinking prune juice is OK, it's better than taking medicine. But sometime if she doesn't have poo-poo for over two days, I still have to use medicine, if not, the poo-poo will become hard and get stuck in the intestine, then more difficult to get out.

Hope your daughter's condition can be improved soon.

複式洋房

積分: 327

6#
發表於 07-1-17 14:36 |只看該作者

you can try changing the milk powder to 'Suet Yan', the cheaper one is fine as quite a lot of my friends are using this & all the BBs have no constipation.

also, you can use 意米水 to make milk, you can boil a pot & then store in the fringe for later use. Add some to it gradually & see the effect. Or may be use in alternate meals.

洋房

7#
發表於 07-1-18 01:49 |只看該作者

joycenwy,

Forgot to tell u: if your 女女柯屎柯到有血絲, that means there is crack (small wound) on the anus. To help the wound to heal, try to apply Vasaline around the anus everytime u change diaper........ I really mean everytime, espeically now the weather is dry........ or else each time she 柯屎, the wound will hurt again.

Another point is what other moms suggested here: to get the poopoo as soft as possible.

Good luck!

洋房

8#
發表於 07-1-18 01:51 |只看該作者

pinky,

Thanks! I will try and see if doing all 3 improves the situation or not!

My daughter does not like drinking water/ juice.... sigh..... :-(

複式洋房

積分: 279

9#
發表於 07-1-18 02:00 |只看該作者

thx all

首頁

尾頁

跳至