跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 9

發表於 07-3-20 13:55 |顯示全部帖子

菲傭問我借錢回菲律賓

各位媽咪,

我個菲傭(第一次來港, 做左一年半)話丈夫同個女係菲律賓發生交通意外, 佢想即時回家睇佢地, 仲想問我借HKD $15000俾個丈夫做手術費 (但佢之前仲欠我HKD $7000). 雖然我基本上相信佢講既野, 但怕佢走左之後唔會再返黎... 因為條數咁大, 佢要做成年先還得清, 俾著你係我會點做呢?

Joyce

男爵府

積分: 9355

發表於 07-3-20 14:01 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 菲傭問我借錢回菲律賓

唔借, 因為睇情況佢會好大機會走佬.

民房

發表於 07-3-20 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

即係直頭唔借錢同唔俾佢返去? 但佢昨晚知道件事後好唔開心, 做野已經好心不在焉 (例如煲野唔記得關火, 以前都未試過咁), 我怕咁落去會有意外發生. 仲有如果我唔幫佢個心又唔多安樂, 而且我怕佢會借大耳霳錢, 以後可能會仲煩...

大宅

積分: 2503

發表於 07-3-20 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

if she really want to go back, you better ask her to resign first, if not, wait until contract end is better.

男爵府

積分: 9355

發表於 07-3-20 14:24 |顯示全部帖子

akycheung 寫道:
if she really want to go back, you better ask her to resign first, if not, wait until contract end is better.

agree.
有時工人講o既野, 不可盡信呀..

民房

發表於 07-3-20 14:25 |顯示全部帖子

即係唔借錢俾佢, 然後叫佢resign? 咁樣要搞幾耐佢先走得架?

民房

發表於 07-3-20 14:27 |顯示全部帖子

引文:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

一一B寫道:
agree.
有時工人講o既野, 不可盡信呀..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

其實我都明白, 所以問下大家既意見囉...

侯爵府

積分: 21395

發表於 07-3-20 14:35 |顯示全部帖子

7千元都未還, 還想再借?

男爵府

積分: 5193

發表於 07-3-20 15:00 |顯示全部帖子

Joyce,

一定唔借給她,HK$15000她在菲律賓工作三年才有,發生交通意外俾個丈夫做手術費???是否太貴呢?她為什麼佢之前仲欠我HKD $7000呢???她又發生什麼事向妳借錢?妳應該叫她還債HKD $7000不是再借錢給她.如果我是這個菲傭拿了妳HKD22000我也不回來幫妳工作,來回七個月沒有工資而她還要寄錢回菲律賓幫家.我不回來工作找令一個僱主是否好好多呢?自己想想?所有傭工都喜歡說謊言.我是妳之前HKD7000也不借,她說何時還給妳.

JoyceTam 寫道:
各位媽咪,

我個菲傭(第一次來港, 做左一年半)話丈夫同個女係菲律賓發生交通意外, 佢想即時回家睇佢地, 仲想問我借HKD $15000俾個丈夫做手術費 (但佢之前仲欠我HKD $7000). 雖然我基本上相信佢講既野, 但怕佢走左之後唔會再返黎... 因為條數咁大, 佢要做成年先還得清, 俾著你係我會點做呢?

Joyce

複式洋房

積分: 289

發表於 07-3-20 17:50 |顯示全部帖子

我的經驗話我知道菲傭是不可以信任的,我菲傭以前問我借過2次錢,1次借得比1次多(藉口是丈夫生腫及個女個心臟有事),最後那次我決不再借給她,儘管她黑面,又喊又心不在言我都無借。最後她撒謊話個女知道她自己不是親生女兒,現在不上學,不吃飯......等等 (需要立刻辭職回鄉)但是不知道那時可以回來香港,她給我少於一個月的通知便回菲律賓。

但是,她5星期後便返回香港了,實際上她找到別的工作(取代她姐姐的工作,因為她的姐姐去加拿大做),但是她的姐姐的薪金相比標準的菲傭人工高(﹩3400+﹩500膳食費+﹩500幫祖母打掃)=﹩4400。因此她中止了我的合約(她在我家做了3年了)。

幸好我沒有再借錢給她,如果她不還錢,我都沒她辦法。所以千萬不要再再借錢給她。
Thanks god giving me a happy family.

禁止訪問

積分: 8007

發表於 07-3-20 18:13 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 701

發表於 07-3-20 18:44 |顯示全部帖子

又一最佳女主角

別墅

積分: 786

發表於 07-3-20 23:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hello Joyce,
I have come across the same problem. My ex-bun asked me borrow money from day 1 until the end of 2 contracts. Before she can return all the money she asked again and each time the amount is as big as 10K. I regretted I have been so 'soft heart' and I will never commit the same mistake ever again.

Because when she finished the 1st contract she delayed the trip back to Phil. for 1 year. She have no money because she needed to return the money she borrowed me. So at the summer holiday of the 2nd contract I asked her to return to the Phil. and again she asked me to borrow money(15k, other than the borrowed money I gave her $2000 so that she have some extra money ), because I feel very unhappy about she can't return the money back to me on time .when I lent the money to her I let her draft the plan for repaying me,

BUT of course she can't and blame me for asking her to return home. If not she didn't have to borrow money from me, I'm so unhappy and I promised myself I'll never borrow any money to my maid.

And this is not the end ,she borrow money from finance company and they called every day and night asking her to return the money and even asked me to pay for her. And my maid dare to asked me to borrow again (10K) when I refused she said," if $10000 cannot, not even $5000?'. By that time her contract left only a few month to finish and I already decide not renew with her.( forget to tell you when she blame me about borrow money to her , I threaten her I will terminate her contract, guess how she reply? she said,'when I return the money to you , I'll leave.' She didn't leave and wanted me to renew her contract.)

複式洋房

積分: 394

發表於 07-3-20 23:23 |顯示全部帖子

Don't lend her money. There is a great possibility she will not return. Even if she back to HK to work, her attitude will probably change. Careful! It is my experience. What she said may not be true!!!

別墅

積分: 716

發表於 07-3-21 15:32 |顯示全部帖子

NO NO NO NO NO
唔可以借, 一借冇回頭

首頁

尾頁

跳至